2014-08-16

Week 33 review

2014-08-10 Sunday
Insinc only won $2. PG won $7!

Didn't go out today. WX/PG suggested go JB initially but I thought it would be so tired after going out on National Day le. Decided to give myself a rest.

Bay came over and complained 天才 not updated yet, then said want go karaoke in afternoon, even if I said my dinner already being prepared, he also said lunch then go out then come back for dinner. 想到繁重的工作不得不拒绝他。Wanted to do some work in afternoon.

Registered at Taobao, going to start my shopping spree!!!

Went out at 4 plus to get the last drink from Starbucks. Shrugs should have gotten 3 drinks instead of 2 yesterday because I need to get minimum 2 to just fulfill the requirement which was just 1 cup count away from redeem the special edition card. Otherwise I need to spend more $ per cup to get just a cup of drink. Sis said the current promotion the drinks are the same as July one, just that that one is one-for-one, this one is one for $4.90. Haiz...

Went Westgate outlet as the Jem one had long queue. Sagged when the barista told me no more stock for the card!!! Went JCube outlet to redeem the card instead, wasting my time.... -.-

Cousin came over for dinner. Then she and sis yang-ing over Taobao. Having blues in evening. I now very cherish the time spent at home, even if doing nothing, that kind of feeling is just awesome!



2014-08-11 Monday
Morning went meeting with Joa and Barry.  Actually to me I rather spend almost one full day at the meeting than to go meeting everyday. YL waw so quiet as what they described. Lol...

Joa very bx. Gotten the pass also never hand over to me. Jin du. Later exit from the place there also don't want to return me my driving licence.

Lunch at Plaza Sing food court. Indonesian Ayam Panggang set @ $5.80 was nice! But 印象中好像起价 30c的说,以前$5.50的。

Later went back to the place again. *shake head* Like that how am I able to do my work?! Wasting so much time settling stuff which I think can be easily settled in 30 mins when it took me 2 hours.
Went back office was close to 6 pm liao.

Worked worked worked until 9 pm then off from work. Gosh, I was so tired.

Last week news have been reporting about this Ebola virus getting out of control in Africa. Omo, 如果是大規模傳開的話,後果難以想像!人心惶惶的說。

同時剛從泰國回來
這個超辣超好吃
捲起來後方便入口呢!

2014-08-12 Tuesday
Saw James this morning at JE MRT platform, sag he can't get onto my train. But I thought he would be farther into eastern part of SG at that point of time leh.

Tot boss would go with me to meeting, but he said he only go tomorrow. Aigoo, should go today mah! Today still considered manageable, hopefully everyday is like that ba!

Lunch didn't join them. TBH, I was a bit jelly when they said they at Kovan food centre while I got to attend to job matters. Lunch at nearby kopitiam. $4 wanton mee XYY~

Whole afternoon was very busy with work.

Sagged when I saw Fedex updated the estimated delivery date to 18 Aug! If I was assigned to UPS, I would have gotten my set today! On the other hand, yang because the moment after PG made payment, the sellers sent out the goods. And the transit time is short too! By tonight or tomorrow all of the items should reach Shenzhen and then send it over to SG!

Left office at 7.45 pm. Reached home 9 pm. Took 154-66-99, quite fast leh!


2014-08-13 Wednesday
Morning saw that email from Spain, almost fainted! Surprisingly the meeting went well and quite fast ds.

Boss was a bit stunned when I asked which do you like more - SG or Spain? LOL~ But after that he said he like SG weather because no need to vex over what to wear and he can wear T-shirt, shorts and slippers and then go out le.

!!! PG said his phone already arrived yesterday, somemore is Bro helped to take de!!! Aigoo! Where's mine?!

Aigoo, then went to Nex with Raymond to have lunch at Nex. Subway macademia biscuit jinja nice.

Left office at 8 pm. Again, last to leave. Very saggy leh!


2014-08-14 Thursday
一個字:累!

Whole day was at meeting. Morning meeting ended at 1.30 pm and the next one was at 2 pm. It got worse by the rain! Luckily, morning ate some biscuits given by the Malay AJM, so I could leave the bread for afternoon tea-break when I get hungry again. But I brought these with me, so relieved that under the time constraint I could still have bread for lunch.

Halfway through the meeting I was so stressed up that I had headaches. :(

Afternoon meeting again. Bombarded me with questions which I don't know how to answer. I'm still new ok! The warm water did smoothen out the headache a bit.

Reached back office already 6.45 pm liao. Saw Joa and Barry still in office. They also surprised to see me back in office lol. They sighed after seeing me so stressed up after today's events. Haiz, I need something warm to keep me going - finishing up whatever I can today so that I don't have to do so much work the next day. Left office at 9.45 pm. Reached home almost 11 pm because went site to collect logs. Sag!


2014-08-15 Friday
Yang! Morning everybody seemed to be quite happy about it - coz of the company event in the afternoon so it's an auto half-day off for us. But I have to go meeting with Joa and Barry in the morning. Ended 1 pm then we went to Suntec for lunch.

Went in to this Peperoni Pizzeria @ Suntec City. Ordered their Cabonana Pasta lunch set @ $14.90. Came with a bowl of salad and iced green tea. Not bad.

Cabonana Pasta

Joa was so fed up with the credit card unable to be processed. She said she was so embarrassed that the cashier told her that the card cannot be used. Feeling very unjustified and agitated at the same time, she called Citibank to inquire about it. The bank told her the last payment she hasn't pay up yet. Aigoo... To me, if the card cannot use, I don't find it embarrassing, just use another card or use cash lor.

Then we went to Millenia Walk for a short walk - she wanted to see what's there. Then boss WhatsApped her where was she. Aigoo... We had to cut short our happy relaxing hours and went to Flyer.

Looked like we were the last to arrive, the race event was about to start. Each of us was tagged into a group and given an Ez-Link card to travel around downtown line. The idea wasn't bad actually, but I started to guess if the unlimited travel could last for more that 1 day lol. A lot of questionnaires asking about landmarks/shops/information around each of the downtown line stations - I told them just use google to find the answers, don't waste time walk around to find the actual thing and answer ourselves. That would be stupid ds. LOL~

Towards the end, they started to tease me as the Doctor of Google! LOL!!! Aigoo, I learnt this in uni days jek. Anything don't know learn how to source the answers myself instead of keep asking professor for the answers. This habit also influence my personal lives, whenever I have questions regarding anything, I would google for it lor. Good what, isn't it? HAHA!

Dinner wasn't bad. Paula kept singing and wanted to dance. I said you want to sing and dance go up the stage la, one more time I guess I have to push you to sing, skally got 1000 points more? The whole group laughed. Haha!

Was very tired and closed my eyes to rest and catch some bits of sleep. Then suddenly JM slapped on my shoulder, startled me up. Aigoo... Xyy got the 3rd place in overall result - though I did not contribute anything to the FB lol... Not bad liao la. But I jelly GD RC getting first place and got $20 vouchers. Jin du!

The whole event ended at 8 pm nicely. Went home straight after that, don't even want to talk to anybody as bumped into GD they all. Thanks to the unlimited travel on the given Ez-Link card, I could get free rides throughout the day ds, even the trip to home. XYY~ PG has to sag pls.

 


 這些幾時拍的我都不知道
只知道我已經很累很累了

No comments: