2014-08-16

Karaoke with Bay

Morning bought 2x 5200 mAh and 2x 10400 mAh powerbanks from Xiaomi. As the delivery cost only be waived off if the order exceeds $50, decided to help Bay and LZ to buy the 10400 mAh while I wanted the small powerbank for myself lo. At the same time also get another small powerbank to see who I can give as a gift.

Damage: $ 51.94

Went karaoke with Bay in the afternoon. $21 for 4-hour session. Bay taught me a new way to sing: adjust the key before I sing so that I can avoid being 'tortured' by the song just because I can't drag myself into high notes, especially during chorus.

Usually for female singers, I have to raise the keys to the max. Yes, it may appear that I have to raise my own key to match the tone. In reality, I sang with more ease because it's still acceptable if the singing note is one octave above or below the tune one.

As for male singers, just down 2 keys for some of them would make the singing more comfortable. Hard to explain in words but kinda interesting.

很久沒用這個系統了

Dinner... had McD Mcspicy ($6.70) before heading home.
Simple outing on a Saturday!

No comments: