2014-08-24

Week 34 review

2014-08-18 Monday
Just when me, Joa and Barry were about to leave office, then suddenly a newcomer appeared right in front of us. Joa suddenly was like the admin-in-charge and she cleared the table behind me. Sag! I want that table for myself for doing work please baituo lor.

On our way there, Joa talked about she and her bf went to the site to see for their future house. Aigoo, Boon Keng is definitely a good location! But the house can be more expensive lor. Baryy also looking at Boon Keng area. 全部都很有錢啊!喜歡就好……

Joa said she can't tahan her bf at times. Her logic is buy house is to stay there for good. Not stay 2 days and moved to girl's maiden home to stay for another 2 days, then move to guy's maiden home to stay for the remaining 3 days. QS meh?!

About 4 room flat, Joa said it's small and she prefers 5 room one. But if a couple has no kid, I think 4 room is pretty good too.

Meeting was ok. Quite smooth... until the end... where I got total sag, supposed to be done in less than 15 mins taking those logs, took me almost 1 hour! Sag sag sag! Joa and Barry can't wait and they left first liao.

Came back to send some urgent mails before I went for lunch - alone. Then conitnued to work with other stuff. Talked to the new guy for a while and briefly explain to him what me, Barry and Joa do. Worked until quite late, boss, big boss and big big boss still around at 8 pm aigoo. And boss told me don't stay too late, but the fact is I need to stay late to take cab so that I can claim mah and also I need to clear my work too.

Finally left office at 9.30 pm. Boarded a cab at 9.35 pm and then already home by 9.50 pm hohoho!


2014-08-19 Tuesday
Bad day.

Morning it started to rain while I was walking halfway. Meeting started late and didn't went as what I planned. Finally it ended very late - almost 2 pm too. Luckily I made use of the time to go collect as many logs as I can.

Don't want to argue with that taxi uncle. I already said can turn right and then turn right to make a complete U-turn. You kept insisting that you know the rules and know when to turn when not to turn, as if you are very pro like that, but you have no common sense at all! What if people who came from PIE (Changi side) and want to turn into MacPherson Road? Have to turn right after the exit slip road right? Somemore LTA put up an arrowed signage saying MacPherson Road, it means can turn what. You think LTA very free put sign there for fun meh? Nobody said traffic coming from MacPherson cannot turn back to MacPherson Road/PIE (Changi).

In the end, you drove towards the Upper Serangoon (the 2nd exit) and I saw that you some sort realised that you can make a right turn (again with an arrowed signage as the first one) but then it was too late and I ended up on expressway =.= Wasted my time and money on that. I just went quiet and don't want to talk and argue with that uncle.

I think LTA could further improve the signage. By all means, the road signs at this SG's most complicated traffic junction are already very logically placed, but maybe could make some signages bigger so people could see clearly.

*Hmm, that gossip may be true after all. Seeing the pattern also will know don't want to touch on software de la.

Went Pastamania @ Nex with MT for lunch. Lunch & high tea promotion $12.90 inclusive of a main dish, garlic bread, choice of two soup options and a drink. Not bad ds. But personally I still don't quite like the quality of their food. Could be further improved. Forgot to take photo! Anyway, that's about food. Didn't know she is also FCH wor! Aigoo, I thought she 2nd upper nia. But more shocking was that she got GPA 5.0 for the first sem! 哇!很厲害讀書涅!

Joa asked me to help her buy Starbucks to pass to MT. At first I thought she wanted to treat MT because we missed the opportunity to meet up. After that I realised is for her ah lao one. Aigoo, in whatsapp she jokingly said write 'WITH LOVE' on the cup, which I took in as her request for the drink lo.

Another sag thing, I should have brought the Starbucks card ds! Aigoo, lost one cup count!

MT said her new working place is at Corporation Road. Shriek! That's so near to my home! When can I change job neh? The amount of workload was :( Change to work somewhere near to my house would be good in future...

Joa hurried me to go back office coz everybody is waiting for me to celebrate Charlie's birthday. Aigoo, GD ssf, firstly he doesn't seem to know about selfie function on cameraphone. Secondly, he thought Raymond is Charlie's wife! SSF~ MCS? JM kept on taking photos, she's the real photographer here!


Gave Barry an overview on what I am doing now. His face and mood totally changed after my briefing. Mula if he regret come into my team leh? Haha! 話說回來,我的心酸誰人知?唉……

超認真做工的說……

Continued to work work work until 10.30 pm then left office. Was so tired liao.

The only saving grace was that I saw my Xiaomi purchase got tracking number liao and what made me more xyy is the Taobao order reached SG liao. Not bad wor. Sis was shrieking out over iPhone casing, she said the colourful one isvery very nice while the red isn't as nice. But still she said both are nice la. On the other hand, the USB monitoring device is very useful! Have yet the time to test out the LG cable, asked bro to try out for me le shuo.


測電壓電流的儀器
買來玩玩看

$2USB傳輸線
便宜又好用
值得過Daiso買的!


2014-08-20 Wednesday
The new colleague went with us to the meeting today, hopefully it does not turn him away. Haha, then lunch at Nex with GD, Eric, Barry, WK, Joa and him.

Came back and boss talked about taking and clearing leave between September and December. I wanted to take some ds, but I don't think I could save it to next year le. Have to wait for HL's schedule ds. Haiz...

Yang when I saw the parcel box from Xiaomi. 2x earphones, 2x 5200 mAh powerbanks and 2x 10400 mAh powerbanks. Quite heavy at 1.209 kg wor.... But anyway good to see that the delivery is fast. Haven't start to use the powerbank yet as I need to get a case for it. 非常xyy的說!


2014-08-21 Thursday
Boss accompanied to the meeting. The new colleague called Ko Ko didn't come coz I don't want to scare him with the stuff lol. Barry got SIC course also didn't come.

Managed to clear off quite a bit of stuff, 感覺輕了少許。

Late lunch at the hawker centre behind office. PG was shrieking and sagging because his initial plan of visiting Whale & Cloud cafe with Nicholas had ruined - Nicholas went to ask HH out. Omo~ 會完全冷感去…… Heng I didn't say I want take leave and go. PG said Nicholas 很毒, go cafe liao then go home to mug, leaving him and HH behind Aigoo... 真的是跟ah lao度過美好的下午喔!In the end, they three went to find the pop-up, PG was so saggy coz he didn't manage to find the cafe and it rained! Aigoo...

Felt quite frustrated - can't do claim on the overseas call. $83.67 leh! Initially I already thought I cannot claim, then asked liao say take the bill then say. I also got no choice but to use own mobile phone to make call to Spain lo. You know cannot claim then say it out la, don't make it grey area. 結果這坨屎自己吃!Aigoo... Jin sad. Take it as an expensive lesson learnt.

Then also discovered I didn't submit the travel claim! No wonder I didn't get my money! I still thinking of transferring some money over to POSB to earn more interest. But now these two incidents make me feel very sian.

The late go off also add on to the bad situation. 怎麼感覺工作太多了,我又不是那種非‘今日事今日畢’不可之人,但真的太多太多東西做了。

Not a very good day also. But it's soooo much better than Tuesday IMO. I'll pick today over Tuesday anytime.

Ok, hearty time, PG leaked out that HH gave Nicholas the spare key to his hostel! Omo! It's now up to anyone's imagination what they two can do in that hostel!!! Even HL was omg-ing when I forwarded the info to her in the group convo between us! Eeeek!

Saw this photo, someone shit at the grassland at JE MRT there! Omo! Though doesn't dirty the pavement and is good for fertilising the grass, but it's not very good to the environement as it will invite flies and what-not and what a sight lor! Eeeeewww!


2014-08-22 Friday
Conclusion: Not a good week for me.

Boss say I may move on to do 'other tasks'. I wonder what are the 'other tasks' he talking about, honestly being able to stay in office, i.e. no need to wear boots. 不是一件好事嗎?

Then HL very bx over Taiwan's trip kept on discussing the dates and its feasibility after I shared the Cathay promotion 2 days ago. WQBX ds...

Morning went meeting with Joa, Barry and Ko Ko. OK la, that one passed rather smoothly. Went Rokeby for lunch as recommended by Joa.

Had their Mushroom Aglio Olio ($14.90). Opt for mild spiciness level. On first impression, I thought they gave the wrong serving, the plate was so big until the food looks small servings.

Joa had their signature Cabonara Spaghetti ($15.90) while Barry and Ko Ko had Fish 'n' Chips ($16.90) - the presentation looked good!

香菇意麵!

*這種開銷不能經常有,我會吃不消的*

After settling some stuff, went home to rest. Managed to catch short naps, but I wonder how I am going to manage the night shift! Yes, night shift on a Friday night when I want to catch up with my sleep!!! Haiz.

Went McD to find PG to pass him the Taobao stuff. Talked a bit on Taiwan trip - saggy because both of us think the timing isn't really perfect for us. Firstly, it's taking up a lot of time in Decemeber - the peak period where everybody loves to take a break from work, tidying up and say goodbye to 2014. Secondly, it's eating up a lot of my leave quota. Then, the $500++ price tag isn't really wallet friendly though.

*I think I saw Vincent at McD! Phew he didn't notice me...*

PG, HH and Nicholas scolded Whale & Cloud on Instagram. Reason? For lying to them that the place wasn't the actual venue when in fact it was. Bad publicity I guess and I think the effect would chain up and affect their business ds. PG was shrieking out when he described after being partly drenched by the rain, HH went to sniff his shift and exclaimed he very smelly. Aigoo... So disgusting!

No comments: