2014-08-02

Dinner treat

What a lazy Saturday!

Realised I forgot to take the important document to update over the weekend. Went back to office to take again. =.= Aigoo.

HL said her mum thought we are very funny. She said when nobody mentioned anything, she didn't realise I look very much alike to hamster when I put fishball in my mouth. 直到有人講出來,她又覺得還真的很像⋯⋯拜託,真的不像倉鼠好不好,我要暈倒去了說。如果有人講我像韓國明星,我真的會high到一下咧,哈哈!

Saw Ow in the convocation video. Oops LOL~

About 6.30 pm then leave house to go Jcube. Wait wasn't long at Manhattan Fish Market, about 5 mins only. Yang!

Cousin was already at JE since 6 pm, went window shopping before came down to meet us. 姑婆 only came in after we had ordered our food.

Had the famous Manhattan Fish 'n' Chips Dory (regular serving) ($11.95). I felt that the serving has shrunk. The fish fillet now is smaller compared to just a few years ago. Aigoo, most likely I won't visit it anytime soon. But nonetheless, it was an enjoyable dinner ds.

好像有縮水到……

Damage: $0 (total $114.35)

After that went Starbucks. Initially it was sis's idea to get some drinks from there and everybody shares, but in the end nobody was interested in it so we walked away. 我被炸到的說⋯⋯

Went Challenger, sis wanted to buy a wireless mouse for her laptop. Ok, I don't understand this. I got a wireless one which I intended to use it on my MacBook Pro, but I realised later on that I don't actually need it as the trackpad was very well implemented by Apple. But sis doesn't want to take ownership of that mouse, in the end she got herself another one which the colours match the laptop. $22.50 not very cheap ds.

Then the cashier told us to go down to the concierge at basement to get vouchers. With all the confusion in our mind, went down and to our horror the queue was super long! @.@ Faint... Turned away as we don't want to waste our time getting the vouchers - it's the management marketing tools to lure shoppers to spend more.

Had ice-cream at McD instead. Very yang! Have been eating ice-cream quite often recently. Keke~

再這樣吃下去,我又要胖回來了。肯定不是好事,因為明年IPPT我要去領錢的好不好!

No comments: