2013-10-21

Joe's Kitchen with WX and PG

Took bus to Alexandra because WX had cravings for 小籠包. Waited 20 mins for 197! WTH, peak hour leh, shouldn't increase the frequency to max 10-15 mins? Should have took 198 instead, coz 4 198s whizzed past me while I waited pathetically at JE lib bus stop.

To WX disappointment, the stall at Alexandra Village Food Centre was closed! 應該是氣到他…… In the end, we changed to Joe Kitchen for dinner. I ordered seafood fried rice ($5.50), very average only, so I didn't take a picture. WX had a plate of pad thai ($5.50) while PG wanted basil chicken rice ($7.90). Shared a small green curry chicken ($6). Satisfying dinner. LOL~

Pad thai

Basil chicken rice

Green curry chicken

*Hope whatsapp can implement multi-window feature, so that I can copy and paste over a few conversation windows easily.

Was bickering about JW, Jerome and JB. WX talked until 要調高起來賣這樣. I'm rather open to new people, so if he want to suggest friends also won't mind lol...

Moved to McDonald's @ Queensway Shopping Mall. Played some SGS games before called it a day. Three of us took bus 197 back to JE. Played with WX's note 3, the feel was good, screen is big. As such, the text were bigger than on iphone, it makes the usage experience very engaging and I would want to use the phone more. Haha, after phraising so much on note 3, I still don't know when I would land my hands on it. :(

No comments: