2013-10-24

Dinner with Yida and Chuan

Supposed to meet Yida and Chuan for a simple dinner at Yuhua Village. Ok I thought this Yuhua Village is at Blk 347, so I took bus 98 to Blk 347. Wasn't realizing anything wrong when it's rather weird that a lot of stores have closed. Until... Yida called and asked me where were I then I 恍然大悟 I mistaken Yuhua Village as Blk 347 when it's Blk 252 instead! T.T

It's heaven and earth difference between the two. Blk 347 is 冷冷清清 while Blk 252 is 超熱鬧, on top of that it was accompanied with pasar malam (talk about pasar malam later). We ordered a BBQ stingray, fried sotong and 蝦仁蛋. Very simple but fulfilling. The BBQ stingray is somewhat different from the normal stingray I had, but not drastic. I felt I could tell the stingray was grilled for longer time as the 烤味稍微重一點.

Talked about anything and everything. Both of them had changed their phone! Yida is holding LG Optimus G while Chuan holds black HTC One. I still find silver HTC One looks nicer, more like MacBook Pro sia haha!

比起電子歌或搖滾樂,寂靜的夜晚是不是更適合聽抒情歌呢?


No comments: