2013-10-17

Going for Interview at Marvell

Got a call from Marvell to go down for interview. Don't know what's the position until I saw the email. I don't remember sending resume to Marvell except for one which I've done though jobstreet. Even though, if I can still remember, I got rejection letter from them. Therefore, it must be the consequence of my professor helping me sending out my resume.

Really, the effect is totally different from what I'm applying on my own. Now here comes the scary thing, the HR wanted me to go down in the afternoon and there is a short test (again?). Not that I dislike the idea of the test, but only to inform me a few hours before the test + I already grad for a few months liao, most likely have forgotten the stuff I studied, how am I going to take it? No tested topics or test scope given too. If that's the case, I am going to submit blank answer script up lo.

So I requested the interview to be arranged on tomorrow. Meanwhile, I got to dig out the lecture notes and reference books to start revision. T.T

At the same time, I also managed to send out a few resumes out. Really hope they call me up for interview. T.T

*Wondering if HH and JX found a job liao or not. HH working at ICA as temp though, but how long can that last?

Tried out Nongshim kimchi cheese ramen today. The very distinct fragrance of cheese could be distinguished out and the cheese used was something else other than the usual cheese we buy from supermarkets. However, the taste was somewhat blander than say I put cheese on my own to the kimchi ramen.

Then in the late afternoon, Mediatek also contacted me for interview! 教授的力量真的很不一樣,或許我低估他的影響力了…… 這讓我有一點點嚇到。

No comments: