2009-05-29

Some updates

1. Site work @ Benoi Road
These 2 days I've been going down to Benoi Road to carry out the inventory work. To my surprise, it is near to the Exxon Mobil Refinery! In fact, I can see the high chimneys in the sky spewing out the poisonous fumes. Ahh, that's it!!! It's the exact smell which I had to breathe throughout the later half of 2007 and the whole of 2008. Memories started to flow out from a secluded corner of my brain.

2. Malaysian accent exposed?
During the site work, a girl asked if I'm Malaysian because she noticed it from my conversation. Oh no!

3.. New car?
It has been more than 3 weeks after the COE has been secured. So where is the car?

4. Advanced washing machine
The previous Korean made LG washing machine has broken down. The cover to block out the water in the tub cannot block anymore. Any water goes in, comes out immediately.

Here comes the Hitachi SF-90JJS 9kg washing machine. I heard it's a new model. Indeed, it was just launched at the very end of 2008. Made in Thailand? Hope it lasts.

But I thought we had gotten a car instead! This machine is so advanced and intelligent that not only it can detect the amount of clothes in the tub as the normal machines, it can allow you to select the spin speed (400, 600, 800 rpm).

Best of all, during the spinning (aka drying of clothes), the display will act as if the RPM meter in car... It will show the spinning speed at that instant!!! Wow, didn't expect the technology is so advanced liao...

No comments: