2008-02-03

Failed my TP test!

Congrats to Edwin for passing the test!

I was so 倒霉 on that day lo... Basically, there were 3 big incidents which I've never expect to happen.

The "circuit test" was easy, 轻轻松松过关!也没有扣分哦

The nightmare came as the "public road test" commenced.

I was driving near to the Bukit Gombak MRT station when there was an uncle or old man jaywalked. He was in the middle of the 2-lane road in my direction, stunned there for a while, looked at me before he walked very slowly to complete his jaywalk.

As soon as I saw him crossing the road, I quickly release the accelerator and brake a bit to slow down and hoped he cross the road fast fast la!

Then the tester asked me: "why didn't you horn?"

I was like "huh? need to horn? 这跟理论学的刚好相反咯... Die lor... Confirm fail liao..."

But never mind, I still continue my test.

Here comes the second part. I was on the leftmost lane and the tester asked me to do U-turn ahead. The first part of the lane change was very good, but the second part is like #*%(@&. The taxi horned me!

第一次没有horn人家,第二次反而被人家horn……搞什么啊!


Then lastly, just before I returned to BBDC to finish the test. A scooter suddenly dashed out of the petrol station and stopped in front of our car. He was blocked by 2 cars in front, they also stopped as well. I had no choice but to brake. Then tester said I followed too close to the vehicle in front, i.e. not following a safe distance... OMG

The worse thing still, my tester horned the cars in front. 奇迹地……前面的车子跟着前进了

搞什么啊?!

Never mind, will have my 2nd attempt.

No comments: