2008-01-31

I got a lot of vouchers wor

Now then realised I got quite a lot of vouchers. Here are them:

1. Party World: Free 4 hours KTV room.
The Beach Boys don't want, so I take lor. Valid till 15 Feb.

2. Converse: $10 cash voucher.
Initially it was given to my bro when he bought a pair of shoes. But I may need it, so he gave me. But in the end, it was never used. Expires today. Wasted.

3. Billy Bombers: Hip Diner USA $15.00 cash voucher. 4 of them.
Given to me when I had my meal at Billy Bombers. Minimum spending of $30 = I have to chalk up $120, before I get the $60 discount... Valid till 29 Feb.

4. Billy Bombers: Free soup of the day + Free Ben & Jerry Ice-cream.
Christmas + New year's voucher. Never used. Expires today.

5. Billy Bombers: $8 cash voucher.
Minimum spending of $16 to get this discount. Never used. Expires today also.

6. Billy Bombers: Lunch Treat 1 for 1. 3 of them.
This one I think is free ba... Anyway nobody accompany me to eat also lo. Valid till 29 Feb.

Seems like Billy Bombers loves to give out all sorts of vouchers lo. Keep getting them. But actually I wanted to use the party world voucher. But the voucher can only be used on weekdays or weekend daytimes or Sunday and also it can only be used through prior booking. How the hell do I know everybody's schedule till 15 Feb??

Enough of the vouchers liao.

Today went to get a second hand N73 headset connector (w/o earpiece)... i.e. the connector has a 3.5mm jack for all sorts of earpieces you would want to plug in. IMO it is better than the original one came with the package. $10. It has some more buttons: forward/backward/play/pause/stop/volume tuning/keylock

The only flaw I can find is the hissing sound when the phone is not producing any sound effect.

Tomorrow is the actual driving test liao. Pray hard I can pass...

No comments: