2008-02-03

LCD + speaker + mouse = $406.90

Firstly, say sorry to YZ... 故事说来话长,所以他懂我懂就好了

Afternoon went out to fix sister's Nokia 5300 problems @ Nokia Care Causeway Point. Well, I should advise Nokia to set up more of repair/service centre. If not, how are you going to be the largest market holder? The queue is so long and a lot of people are collecting their phones as well. Haven't they acknowledge that Singapore has one of the highest penetration rates for mobile phones usage? No wonder lots of people are switching over to Sony Ericsson.

Firstly this phone works very mysteriously. When you're in the camera mode, the moment you press the capture button, the phone will take the picture and save it. The thing now is after saving, the phone just show a music file icon. Seems that the phone can turn the picture into tunes???

Secondly, there is a serious problem with the phone storage capability. The phone can store a couple of gif files and some mp3 files and nothing else.

So I waited about 70 minutes for my turn to come. Wait until I bored liao, I began to walk around and even buy ice cream to eat la...

After that, I headed down to Sim Lim Square to look for a new monitor and speaker. Ya... Bay won't sell his 22" monitor to me, so I have to look around by myself lor.

So in the end I bought:
1.LG L194WT 19" widescreen monitor (I know that sound stupid and funny, but my budget very tight la... and I love widescreen lo) @ $319
2. Altec Lansing VS2421 2.1pt speaker @ $78
3. Some balia (actually is genius) brand mouse @9.90

Total damage today: $406.90

No comments: