2014-09-13

2014 Week 37 review

2014-09-08 Monday
Morning damn sian, need to do night shift! Orz!!!

Luckily today not much incidents to cover, so the meeting went rather smoothly. Came back to office and saw an Indian guy sitting behind KK! Wah suddenly got so many new people joining. Then I asked GD who was he, GD rebutted and 不屑地說 'You stayed in office the most, you should know better!' He still laughed as he said this line, 心虛一下... Aigoo. Obviously I didn't stay in office the most hbh.

Lunch at JTC with Lionel. 好久不見啊!Quite long never see each other liao.

Left office at 4pm. Reached home at 5.10 pm. Wanted to sleep but quite difficult because was so 'excited' that I have to do my own personal stuff while I'm home this early. Colleagues all quite active on whatsapp in evening though. JM went home during lunch break to take the mooncakes back to office before she left for site at Kranji. Aigoo, all along I didn't see her so she can't share the homemade mooncake aigoo. Then she went site to share with the rest lor. GD super jelly, asked JM don't share the mooncake with Eric. Aigoo... Then they all jin du, I posted a simple maths question over at whatsapp but nobody answered. DU!

Then JM challenged me to some work questions on WhatsApp which I could answer her! She was totally shocked! LOL~ Aigoo, I take pride in my work one leh...

懷念中秋節,表妹帶月餅來品嚐。看到人家在FB上載照片就覺得自己今年過的中秋節都不像中秋節的,好冷清啊!

Nicholas asked me to call him. He said that PG told him I got HH news to leak. But the truth was Nicholas had more to leak! HH now is trying to look for a girl to be his gf aigoo, mind your own body shape ba~ Slim down and look more nicer to people ds. What they think is quite shocking news but to me is just meh is that 腰痛 ah lao is an ah neh! Oh~ That's her preference ds and I can't control it.

After that went to do night shift. Very tired leh!



2014-09-09 Tuesday
Came back almost 4 am after the night shift. Woke up around 11.15 am after a good 7 hours of sleep. Quite refreshing tbh.

*Zebra pens 2 for only $1.70?! Cheap wor!*

Went back office around 3 pm and started to work again. Aigoo... Can't wait to go on leave next Monday ds!

HH totally jelly when he said me and PG so happening at Instagram! Hohoho, we yang is the time he sags plssss~~

Joa left a box of 老婆餅 to Barry and asked Barry to pass it to me. Omo! Shrieking out ds! She really jinja go buy 老婆餅 from Hong Kong leh! Omo omo, jin xyy! Then I distributed to Paul, GD and Charlie. I used this against GD by saying to him 'Don't say I treat you badly hor...' GD at first was a bit surprised but then appreciated the move baituo. Then he complained why Joa buy for me but never buy for him. LOL~ *I don't know ok~ la la la la~* And then the moment he took out one piece, that piece almost dropped to floor - landed on his pants. Then I laughed and said 'See la! Say the wrong things and then now it drops'. Aigoo~

Thanks Joa for the 老婆餅! Loving it!

Then big boss saw me still working and asked me to go home. Aigoo, then Paul and Charlie made some noises, then big boss say the rest can stay. Aigoo, jin funny that scene. Could see that Paul and Charlie went saggy. LOL!

I should use up those vouchers which expires on 11 September!



2014-09-10 Wednesday
戚玉武和白薇秀閃電結婚?!還蠻震驚一下的說!

Morning big sag because I forgot to bring the vouchers! That means that I only have tomorrow to use aigoo and tomorrow is the worst day of the week! Aigoo~ But in anyway I am looking forward to the longgggg weekend!

Lunch went early and also went back office early. Barry still don't believe I totally never buy drinks from Koi. LOL~ The truth is I really never buy Koi since December 2012 liao. Today managed to clear a bit more incidents and also learnt new stuff! ^^

Again, I was the last to leave office. Haiz, if not for tomorrow I would have left at 6 pm.

Sebastian posted a picture of i-Weekly and what was shown is PG's instagram photo! Somemore is the Korean Koko Rooloo one! I super jelly. Then couple and HH also jelly jelly ds. LOL~ 不管就是要放 hashtag 在自己的照片裡引起i周刊的注意喔!



2014-09-11 Thursday
Whole day wasn't in office. The only time I was in office was the 2 hours early in the morning.

I got slaughtered in the morning meeting today. I didn't expect him to come, so when he appeared in front of me, 完全顯掉~ 心想今天的戰績很慘。果然是很慘很慘,沒有什麼收穫也就算了,還要挨罵……最讓我很意外的是 OYL 幫我出一口氣的說,她自己也有幫忙頂幾句回去。平時表看她靜靜在那邊,原來也會有這一面的。過後聊著聊著,她自己覺得有些部分替我不值。我很同意她的看法,全部都默認去,有時候真的給他講到很過分咧!都不是我的問題,卻給你講到全世界都是我的問題醬。我自己知道如果反應慢的話,挨罵是合情合理。可是那些人去leave,當然反應會更加慢,醬你都要罵?醬人家不用 on leave 了?一年 365 天跟你看那些 incidents 就夠了?而且我覺得自己做到要死醬,沒有功勞也有苦勞吧?而且 hor,你要學,可是你的態度真的嚇走人家,醬子人家看到本來想解釋給你聽都直接收回去了。有時候覺得如果換成是 YL 的話,他罵我都心甘情願、心服口服的說。

Anyway, that's about the ranting. Moving on to lunch, luckily the meeting ended early. Went Tekka for lunch. Yong tau foo 7 pieces for only $3.30 is really good and cheap!!!

Then went to do some investigation! Was rather impressed with the monitoring setup they have. But the room a bit small? LOL~

After that, went for the meeting. I was quite worried that I have nothing to present. But it went pretty well ds. At least I got some of my morning meeting issues discussed, now pending others to check on their system liao. I don't really care ds. Meeting ended rather late at 7.30 pm.

Took MRT from Little India, wanted to go City Hall ds. Saw GD seated at the priority seat aigoo... 世界真小 hor? Wondered should I move away from him and then whatsapp him by asking 'why you on MRT? or why you wear green today?' this kind of questions to surprise him a bit lol. But in the end I just stood at the door and then whatsapp him LOL. Jin excited to see what's his reply. But phone never respond. Instead I saw him stood up and moved over to me. 拜託!I quickly ask him to go back and sit down, citing he got to do the site work so it's more tiring.

He dared to ask if I took MRT from NEX (i.e. tao jiak after morning meeting by loitering at NEX). MCS?! If I really want to tao jiak, I would have gone home liao, still need to loiter at malls until so late meh? =.= He didn't realise until now that nowadays I also need to cover higher-level meetings. Aigoo, of course la! Otherwise how on earth would I say confidently that he stays in office more than me? I gone crazy liao meh? Anyway he got off at Chinatown and took bus home. Mula is it faster or not, he happy can liao.

So now the plan changed: instead of going to City Hall, I changed my mind to go JE instead because of talking to GD on MRT. The store manager told me that the voucher only last until yesterday (10 Sep) but she's willing to let me go and redeem the chocolate pudding cake. 完全開心死去!因為它是我免費的晚餐!

Chocolate pudding cake
好吃喔!
但容易膩……


*I do want to go Taiwan, but recent news on the gutter oil or tainted oil used to prepare food in Taiwan did scare me. Furthermore, I have to make changes again to my leave schedule - don't know boss will agree the change or not. 那麼最後一分鐘的東西,很煩一下*



2014-09-12 Friday
Nothing much to comment but I must say it's Friday!!!

As usual, after meeting went out for lunch. This time round Barry chose to jiak at Food Republic at Breadtalk HQ. Queued quite long to buy the famous fish ball meepok ($4). After lunch, went back office to finish my unfinished work due yesterday. Aigoo~ 想到都很顯……

GD wore the same attire again! I laughed at him say he never bathe and then he rebutted saying he got 3 shirts of the same design. LOL!!!

Worked as fast as I can so that I can went off earlier - don't want to take taxi though I can claim. Coincidentally GD also finished his work and both of us left office. I xyy to him that boss told me not to stay too late - not I want to yaya but I have been overworking by a lot for the past 1 month. It's quite depressing to be honest. Then I told him that I going to enjoy my long weekend. He was disturbed by this piece of news. Then I told him that ever since I started work, I haven't take any MC or leave. Actually come to think of it, I had taken once, on 4 August ds. LOL~ Then he said he also didn't take MC - ok then I have nothing to say. *I very wanted to say he took leave in March for 1 whole month leh*

Talked about Taiwan trip. Told family that to confirm whether the trip is on or not before I ask boss to change - to avoid unecessary changes liao. If not kena niam by boss also not good. Then nothing much happened le. Nicholas was watching 中國好聲音 and said the 如果雲知道 by 陳永馨 and 劉珂. Spoiled us ds. Again, I almost fell asleep today. But luckily forced myself to wash up to get to bed for a good night sleep. ^^ :)



2014-09-13 Saturday
Today slept until 10 plus - I have been sleeping like a log recently on Friday night. Too exhausted from work le. I don't know how long can I sustain myself ds.

Didn't go out today because I thought would go out with relatives ds. Yes, 二姨一家人 is now in SG!! But apparently due to some miscommunication, didn't go out together with them. They also had their own programs to do lo. That's ok~

No comments: