2014-09-07

Chilling Sunday

Slept at 2 am and woke up almost 12 noon. Haven't had such a long sleep for months liao, for I should say at least for this year. Felt quite refreshing though.

Cooked Myojo Chicken flavoured instant mee for lunch. 2 packets jiak until I want to puke lol. Watched Hello Counselor while eating xyy. Managed to clear most of the video backlogs - now left the mp3 and the blog backlog. :(

Sis went out with cousin, left me and brother at home. I do want to go out, yet want to rest at home. Also, yesterday didn't go to WX's house because I was rushing home to rest. LOL, 寫到這裡自己都會想笑…… Sometimes I can resonate why Mrs Siow said last time that she went out to get the things she wanted to get and go home. Now it's my turn to experience it. But anyway, WX also didn't contact me whole day - don't know he got go Tai Seng to collect his mooncakes mah - so I won't bothered by it lor.

Evening went for a short run, then sis asked want dinner together. Cousin decided to go dinner at Boon Lay hawker centre. Fried rice was ok, $3 I couldn't complain. But the tze char stall downstairs selling it for $4 (of course with more serving) has a better taste I feel. Sis got tze char 炒粿條 while cousin had her 白斬雞飯. Then also got a plate of rojak!!! 吃到很撐了,我快要吃不下去了說!

Then cousin said weekends is busier than weekdays. Yes! I kinda agree with her, it seems like both of us are tied down with lots of personal stuff which for myself, I can't even explain it. Just by doing those work already can tire us out without allocating rest time. *How did I manage to do that when I did part-time last time?*

After dinner, accompanied cousin to walk walk around. Came across this HK-style bakery, seems not bad, next time can come and try their 菠蘿包 and 老婆餅! Went NTUC coz cousin wanted to buy white bread. Lastly, cousin bought the pre-paid top up for her mobile phone before we called it a day and walked home.

PG 完全失心瘋!一整天在給多多個讚!雖然說這些讚不用花錢買,但一整天對著手機狂讚 Instagram 的圖片真的讓人大喊超不行!說用 S3 在 Instagram 給讚,電池電量從 70% 降至 30%!我看他要買多幾台手機,就是為了在 Instagram 瘋狂給讚的說……

*我都不知道五月天為世界杯創作新歌的說!但還是一如往常,馬上就給 Bay 掃進他電腦。東西如果做慢一點都會被 complain 好不好,所以我都盡量快快把東西做好它。可是 blog post 越來越多 backlog,確實讓我傷心難過一下!哈~*

最後沒想到中國好聲音那麼快就有 mp3 可以掃進電腦,PG 知道消息後整個人完全不行去!完全似少女粉絲去觀看 Justin Bieber 的演唱會一樣在那邊死命尖叫…… Tsk,真的很不行咧!


Tomorrow so fast already Monday liao, I'm having blues now. Hope it's a good week before I enjoy my long weekend!

No comments: