2014-09-14

Family dinner, together with relatives

今天是爸爸生日!

Morning 二姨丈、二姨 and 表姐 came house on their own from 表妹 house, without needing us to go fetch them. Didn't go Gardens by the bay. *How many times I need to go there this year?!* Instead, went JP earlier at 5.10 pm with sis and brother to get Picard wallet ($69 with 20% discount) as birthday present for father at John Little.

Shouldn't have asked sis to buy Royce. Aigoo~ After got the wallet from John Little, went Putien to secure the seats for 10 pax. Then went Malaysia Boleh to jiak bao coz sis got craving.

Then at 6.30 pm, father said were at level 1 waiting le. Moved off together after this. At 7 pm, everybody was waiting there.

Let pictures do the talking!

Tiffany blue 這種藍怎麼看都不會厭

大夥兒坐下來等菜端上桌

辣媽
哈哈哈!

 
莆田滷麵
這是它們招牌菜
跟自己想像的滷麵差很多
這個是白白的
當然好吃咯,有一點 wok hei 的味道!

Winter Melon in Orange Juice
獨特創新的一道小菜
它們拿那種有氣的橙汁配上冬瓜
有清爽的感覺

薏米水
平庸無奇

豬肉糕
形狀有一點怪怪
罕見
也不是每個人都能接受的

家常燜筍乾

鹽水春豆

清蒸金目鱸

炒蝦
奇怪
這個竟然在菜單找不到!

黃金荷葉包
可以醬吃
但要陪以下的炸包

黃金荷葉包
好吃!

芥蘭豆皮

包菜飯
改稱包材炒飯比較貼切實物

大白菜燉軟豆腐
這碗湯好鹹!

白果淤泥
吃下這碗
飽到鬼!

水果雙拼
應該叫水果四拼吧!

Left at 9 pm and reach home 50 mins later. The haze is coming back? The moment I stepped out of the air-conditioned mall, immediately recognised the burnt smell. 看來都不好待在外頭太久。

Had birthday celebration at home for father.


Recently got this crazy guy on Instagram which I have to mention in my blog. Ok, firstly he started to follow me first which I'm perfectly fine (someone has to initiate the following first mah)... But I didn't follow him back just to observe what is he going to do with my photos.

The next few days nothing happened. So I can't be bothered liao. Also busy with work so usually weekdays I'm not that active on Instagram.

Then yesterday I saw he suddenly started following again! That means he must have unfollowed me before. Told PG about it, both of us were shrieking. He also follow Nicholas ds. I thought he must have look through who does PG follow then he also go follow. During this period, I did not upload photo ds, so it's a bit weird...

PG said most likely he's tricking people to follow him to boost the number of followers. He will start following people ds, then hoping people will reciprocate back by following him. Then he will unfollow! LOL~ The last line is added in by PG ds. DDG~

Then I decided to test out this hypothesis by following him.

Indeed! He started to unfollow people liao. I saw his 'following' dropped from something more than 820 to just a mere 500+! He unfollowed PG and Nicholas liao but did not unfollow me. Omo, the hypothesis is true!

Then today he repeated the cycle again.

Just now PG reported that the number of 'following' started to drop again!

Like that everyday not tired meh? Just to have more people following you, he could have spent up to a few hours following a huge number of people ds.

No comments: