2014-09-15

Off! Yay!

This is the 2nd day off I took ever since I started working.

Woke up close to 10 am today. Then morning Barry already started to bug me with work. =.= Very sian one leh... Without doing anything else, the first thing I do was to open the work laptop and work a bit on it. By the time 10.40 am when I almost finished with my work, I was so hungry :( Then went on to rise and shine for the day.

To be honest, staying at home on an off day, the feeling is really really good. It's like those days when I was still looking for a job. 隨心所欲地想做什麼就去做,也不會有太多約束。Time is precious now.

But one thing which separate the off day from previous carefree days is that every now and then I got to attend to work requests. It's throughout the whole morning and afternoon!!! Raymond, Barry and JM asked me questions which I got to switch on the laptop in order to answer them. T.T Next time can let me enjoy my off or not?

Was expecting relatives to come over in the morning. If they came in morning, then I don't do spring cleaning to my computer area. But since cousin said at 11 plus, they only come out to market area to jiak brunch, then I thought I might as well do it after lunch.

Lunch was quite hearty: Korean JJM with homecooked yong tau foo! Talking about yong tau foo, I have been eating it for lunch almost everyday. Time for a change to other food ds. And I should cut down the lunch expense. Not that I wanted to, but these 2 unexpected Taiwan and Thailand trips, forced me to allocate more $$$ lo. I do not have any plan to travel overseas this year TBH. The trip to Spain was a bonus already and I have so much things to do that I don't have high hopes to complete nicely for each of them.

Mum and sis went out to find them at market, after they finished their brunch because they wanted to buy clothes.

Then at home, I started to spring clean computer desk. Halfway through relatives came back. ???!!! I thought they straight away went Yishun from market to save time? But anyway, 二姨丈跟二姨 thought I was repairing my desktop. No la, was cleaning up because so much dust accumulated in it liao. It's not an easy feat because need to remove the stuff on the table, remove the table and also remember the position of the stuffs. Luckily still managed to finish it on time!

Sis got the mood to bake, so she bought the Hershey chocolate cupcake baking powder. It's very easy, just get some water, eggs, maybe butter and blend them well before pouring into the paper cups. I thought got 燒焦 in the oven leh! But turned out it's maybe steam only - the paper didn't get burnt. 幸好啊……

我都覺得拍攝角度畫質好到可以上雜誌呢!

Dinner also yong tau foo. Aiya, only 4 of us eating dinner. Cincai cook lor. Today lunch and dinner also yong tau foo ^^ :D

Just now PG asked me to blog about recent instagram users who are hot in topic:

- woo_alan: ever since we both started following each other, he's been super duper friendly, not only will reply to my comments, but will also one of the first to like my new instagram posts!

- siewnah: elainegirlgirl BFF

- elainegirlgirl: siewnah BFF

- the_xw: 小弟一個

- xd_nat: pattern of mirror mode
As I'm writing this post, the long weekend withdrawal syndrome and the Tuesday blue is hovering me. :(:(:( Now I only look forward to Friday and then the weekend. No point thinking so much over work as friends and even boss had advised before: 如果工作怎麼做都做不完,那麼留下來加班有什麼意義呢?不如留到明天好了。Haiz, I also wanted to finish off them ASAP so that I can move on to other things ds. Maybe I should review how I work le. Work smart, not only work hard!

Should sleep early tonight!

No comments: