2014-03-20

Work: Day 19 + most expensive chicken rice

Today went site to continue with work. Lunch at Tai Seng's Food Republic. I had the most expensive chicken rice ever - $5.80! Omo~ Initially just wanted a middle-sized portion one because I saw price tag there put $3.80 as the smallest portion, so middle sized one was probably 50 cents more expensive. But I didn't know was $2 more expensive! And to be honest, the portion was at most $3 when bought at Hawker! Really jin atas wor.

Didn't expect females to say prefer site to office wor... What an eye-opener to me by this comment.

Jin tired today, kept wanting to fall asleep, though tomorrow is Friday le (weekend coming!)

Realised PG sent in screenshot at DSF, after almost one full day today then I discovered this! Aigoo, the rest would have known what I said in that convo window when I thought only Nicholas and PG would know... Because I don't want the rest to know that I'm still rather active (wanted to create the impression of busy at work mah). Aigoo~

Today Xiaomi released the Redmi Note! Same price as Redmi but size bigger, better processor and solves quite a bit of problems and flaws in the Redmi. I guess I would want to wait for this instead of Redmi lor.

No comments: