2014-03-07

Work: Day 10 + site work for 1st time

One word for today: tired.

Morning as usual, reached office at around 8.20 am. After settling some stuff and grab my safety wear, went Serangoon to meet WK to go site - for the very first time. Also met with another 2 persons and off we went! Didn't know WK got car as I thought he jinja M'sian, his whole family also lives here?

The place was worse than I've expected. I don't mean need to have a super nice cozy environment, but it was a bit wrose than those I went last time when I work as part-time ds. Quite sandy and dusty aigoo, imagine rain...

Lunch at Food Republic @ BreadTalk HQ. TBH, I'm not a fan of Food Republic and never will. Their stuff are not cheap. A bowl of fishball meepok cost $5?! Very atas noodles, a bit expensive leh!

*I know I left a little bit early yesterday. But I already completed 8 hours of work. And that's probably the only time I could! Past few days I have been leaving 5.30-6pm. 15 mins earlier won't die ba? In any case, since have been advised to leave after 5.30 then I shall adjust myself lo. What to do? *meaning hard to go RT on weekdays :( somemore now is almost everyday on site... Aigoo...* Jin sian, what I want is some flexbility during this period of the year leh.*

Afternoon continued the work. Supposedly can finish within half a day and go back office, but missed a step during the simulation and had to halt and search for the problem. Until 5 pm then the problem got resolved! Aigoo... 整個人又餓又累又渴~~~

Very much wanted to change shoes to go home, but colleague advised just wear it home as they all are doing this way too. Now the rockport shoes left in office over the weekend.

If this continues, I don't think I get to see my office desk again... It's just too troublesome. But of course working at site has pros and cons. Now waiting to see if got pro-rated bonus this year.

Took train home from Serangoon at 6.15 pm, reach home already 7.20 pm. 1 hour still not too bad actually. But $1.97 is sag.

Aren't they cute? http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/03/06/this-shiba-inu-and-his-kitty-best-friend-are-too-adorable-to-ignore%E3%80%90photos%E3%80%91/

No comments: