2014-03-18

Work: Day 17 + super sag almost 世界末日

Very sway today: morning left house already 6.53 am liao. Then knew can't alight at Dhoby Ghaut, decided to drop off at Clarke Quay to enjoy free ride. Bus ride to office was 22 cents instead of 13 cents.

Then another very unlucky thing happened: the temp staff card broke! Really is can think of 破財消災 le.

Formal training starts today, saw the 2 new staff and OMGAKKK! One of the staff was wearing the new staff card! *Where's mine? Waited for 3 weeks liao leh*

Lunch was $3.30 cai png. Can only say different people has different definition for the word 'expensive'. While others find $3.30 for the cai png I ordered is ok, I find it a little expensive for cai png when typically it cost $2.50 like that.

Fortunately, while I was wondering when my proper staff card would be ready, it was delivered to me... Aigoo...

No comments: