2014-03-15

Work: Day 15 + short meetup with uni peeps + disappointed with MRT

Client got DnD yesterday evening so today's schedule was to start work earlier and end work earlier. Worked till 1 plus pm before going lunch at Food Republic @ Nex (again!). The wanton mee ($5) was small in serving and not very very nice ds. Jin ex!

Went back office to continue with some WBT and also did some paperwork till 7 pm before went tdown to Dhoby Ghaut for dinner with PG @ 김대문. Reached the place already 8 pm with a shagged body (*walked jin fast from Sunshine Plaza to Concorde Hotel leh coz no bus goes from office to the destination!* and the place was crowded with patrons queuing up to order and collect food.

Surprisingly we didn't have to wait for too long to jiak dinner, coz those people ordered those hot plate stuff had to wait for a longer time. We no need to wait, so in a sense, we 'cut queue'. Ramyeon for me. $5 for a full hearty meal. PG had the legendary kimchi fried rice.

 用兩包快熟麵煮成的拉麵
料給得很足
不像其他韓國料理攤
同樣價錢
這間贏完

Damage: $5

Then at 8.30 pm, we slowly strolled down to City Hall, before PG made his way home while I went to MBS to find LF and CY, they were already there since don't know what time lol...By the time I gathered with them, it was 9.20 pm liao, just before the musical fountain show. LF exclaimed why I didn't inform them once I found my job, they were still worrying if I could get a job myself. Well I don't have to announce to the whole world that I now being employed right? As long as there is a chance to meet up, people will definitely know de.

After that, Max and HY came together. But the show already over lo. Sat in front of LV shop to chit chat. So what and how are they doing now?

- Max now doing another project, on top of an existing one. Quite busy I suppose? And he got himself a glass screen protector after my recommendation!

- CY has grown fat. It's quite obvious! What did you do during this period?!

- LF just submitted her project and now doing some other academic-related stuff, another year to go before graduation.

- HY said her workplace might change since the office has been sold off and she may be working neighbours with Max and CY! Omgakkk! In addition, she also taking up lots of tuition. *In fact, I wanted to take up some tuitioning for extra pocket money!* 錢難賺,所以要到處找錢的說!

 每個都過得還不錯醬

Good to see them coping well, but not sure whether they got pay increment or promotion le... This one I quite curious as I wanted to know usually how long it would take to promote a new staff to the next level. And also, Xiaomi was one of the topics we chatted.

CY was mischevious by keeping himself super near to the platform edge. LF on the other hand, kept reminding him not to go too near to the edge, later not careful could drop into the water. Then after sometime, there is a group of photographers, with a newly wed couple came over to shoot. Initially we wanted to move away so that they could shoot, but at the end, we stayed put and only move away if the crew came over to request us to leave the place for the photoshoot.

But heng, nothing happened and we continued to stay there until sian. Haze was rather bad with the burning smell...

I realised from the gathering, I tend to be an observer and listerner, trying to listen to what people are saying. Not because I totally wanted to, but a lot of times when I changed or initiated a new topic, so that I could engage every one. But very soon, they were talking among themselves with no one I could talk to, which I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S LIKE THIS!

After which, as it's getting late and I'm getting real tired, we separated our ways. Those easties took cab home while me and LF took train instead.

What turned out was that the train moving off Marina Bay was the last train towards Jurong East direction! Omo, does that means we might or might not meet the last train bound for Joo Koon! At Raffles Place, we were quite glad after noticing people waiting on the platform beforehand = the last train hadn't arrived yet! We reached the place at about 11.55 pm, but waited for almost 20 mins - the last train only arrived at 12.15 am - due to some 'train problem'. Aigoo, reached home already way past 1 am liao. 又累又餓又流汗... What a way to end off the Friday...

Only turned in to bed at 3 am...

No comments: