2009-04-04

随兴outing

Had a chill out session with Geraint, Weilong and Leon... Oh well, only me stay in contact with them haha!

Weilong had a highlighted hair. Not used to it. Haha!

The organiser, i.e. Jia Yun, never turned up! Very disappointed...

Had some beer + fries @ Wala Wala then head over to Cold Rock for waffles. Cool~

Shit! At first I wanted to catch the last 157 near Yun Zhen's house. But no 157 came, then came the last 174. I gave it a miss! How stupid I was! Had to take a cab home. But wait, before that, I had some interesting discoveries! V.V

Then went out to Bugis with Peng Guan. Wanted to shop for a present for someone in K9. But after what Peng Guan suggested, I decided to postpone this. So I aimed hp pouch instead. Bought one for my beloved Nokia 5800!

Hi-tea session at Bugis street. The 波罗包 seriously CMI, it's tasty nonetheless. But I could get the same thing, much bigger (at least 2x the size) with 1/2 the price and it tastes the same over in JB. You know 时新面包?

Then walked walked walked, walked over to the new cineleisure-like shopping centre just besides Bugis street. Immediately poisoned by it. LOL... Swear to myself, I must go there when it's fully open!

Dinner at just noodles where Peng Guan went haywire~ 这个神经大条的瓜,整天都是疯疯癫癫的咯!傻佬一个,差点下衰我们这桌咧!





啤酒 + 薯条 = 奇怪配搭

甜品时间!一盘$10
看不出伟龙已经highlight头发

就是这神经都大条的瓜,全程癫到~~

卖相还不错

No comments: