2009-04-28

长话短说

Again, it's another multiple-gatherings-on-consecutive-days thing to blog about.

Manhattan dinner 23-4-2009
So high over that Manhattan dinner, but wait...

Before that, I already got myself high la! That tutor PG don't know how to solve his own questions! Baituo! Here's my ultimate solution to that seemed-chim-but-easy question. Just bomb it! Haha

有凭有据!哈哈哈!dukPG他……
Click on the image to view 100%


Food was good, ordered seafood platter, the forever popular fish and chips and a mud pie. The fried calamari was free. The main thing is that 20% discount on the bill! Oh yeah~

炸苏东圈

海鲜大餐!


Friday 24-4-2009
Settlers cafe outing with Geraint, Weilong and Leon... LOL~ This time round saw Jansen at Clarke Quay MRT, I couldn't recognise him lor! Glad that he still remember me. Haha!

On the games, we played a game which worked like simcity (you're a city mayor and built as many valuable buildings as possible to win).

Another one, quite easy though, was to cross the waters to the opposite by putting stones and planks. This game they caught by surprise - I won in 2 rounds, that's like within 10mins. LOL~

Leon's farewell dinner @ Cafe Iguana 25-4-2009
Participants include:
1. Me
2. Jansen
3. Choo
4. Bay
5. Geraint
6. Edmund
7. Kenny
8. Jia Yun
9. Joseph
10. Anthony
11. Charleston
12. Weiqi
13. Jonathan
14. Joo San
15. Shi Hao (late)
16. Yun Zhen (late)
17. Leon (of course!)

*Shocking news of the NSF being jailed for 32 years + 24 cane strokes.

Went out early with Choo and Bay to 四马路观音庙 to pray for good blessings for the whole year.

Then went SLS, Bay bought his MP3 screen protector while Choo bought a 4GB thumbdrive. I still have my antique 128MB thumbdrive. LOL!

After which we were the 1st to arrive at the cafe. Leon still on bus on the way. We waited and waited... Finally Geraint arrived, alone... Then Edmund and Timothy and subsequently the rest arrived. Until the last minute then got the chance to sit down.

OMG! Leon didn't make reservation! It's quite a necessity to reserve the seats especially when big crowds are patronising.

Food was errr... not suited to my taste ba! Haha, I still like Chinese food a lot. But nonetheless, pay for the experience lor.

Halfway through, I already thought Shi Hao and Yun Zhen not coming (Shi Hao called, but never say coming and for Yun Zhen, see his pattern won't come la)... Geraint kept teasing me that YZ coming, until they appeared behind me. Got a shock though. =.=

The weather on that day was super hot! Afetr the dinner went to Liang Court to chill down. Obviously the hunt for a nice and comfortable place to sit down and chit-chat failed miserably.

However, it was a nice outing! Those faces longed never appear ones appeared! Hope to have more of these gatherings (but no Mexican food pls).

就这间餐厅!卖墨西哥餐的,不是壁虎hor

卖相不是很好,不过是三文鱼来的

成功咯!


The final farewell @ T3 27-4-2009
Refer to 26-4-2009 post on what happened on Sunday.

Those who went:
1. Me
2. Edwin
3. Shi Hao
4. Yun Zhen
5. Joseph
6. SK
7. Charleston
8. Wei Hao
9. Anthony
10. Choo
11. Jonathan
12. Bay
13. Geraint
14. Danesh
15. Zhi Jian
16. Yat Kan
17. Francis
18. Edmund
19. Kenny
20. Timothy
21. Leon (of course)

Took car and tumpang Edwin to the airport. Sadly, Geraint should have tumpang-ed; he was late!

As usual, chit-chats, taking photos and moving about the cliques.

Until the very last minute when Leon was about to go in the departure hall where everyone got high, happy and yet emo. Suddenly, I couldn't bear apart with Leon, even though he's CH5 while I CH8. Almost everyone hugged him just before he entered the gantry.

Well, I think it's the 遗憾美 which made this perfect... I couldn't help it too. I wonder when he comes back... Same goes to those flying overseas to live and study ones.

On the way back, I just don't want to talk much, mainly to flash back the memories and to concentrate on driving! Haha~ I can get emo de hor!

At the point of blogging, Leon already touched down at London smoothly. And on9 MSN and told me some things which I'm forbidden (how to spell this word??!!) to say it out. Quite unexpected though.

Leon, all the best to you!

*Paiseh have to wait for all group photos. Haha!

无言以对!
这就是爱抢镜头的下场


Leon +

Kenny +

No comments: