2009-03-31

Small gathering

Blog about this gathering on last Friday.

Only me, Geraint, Weilong and Edmund attended.

Basically, it's a dinner event. Met them at Central mall there then sat inside this resaurant called Curry Udon. Sounds nice but taste nice or not? Read on...

The udon I ordered was salmon udon. Salmon and udon were okay. But the curry... Well, I still prefer Indian version, or the original spicy version. The Japanese version would get you sick of it very easily.

The starter was good, grilled chicken wings... Oh yeah!

After the dinner we went to Settler's cafe to continue spending our time. Played some games... I like those brainless games, no need to think one... lol But the last game seriously is =.=

Put up 2 photos here, taken by the newly bought Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. Sorry for the quality as my camera-orientated phone hasn't arrived. V.V

卖相不好看酱

画面素质很抱歉下

No comments: