2009-04-07

4 outings in 4 consecutive days

Damn tiring~~

Already blogged the 1st 2, now I blog the remaining 2.

James birthday party @ pasir ris...

Sharon, YB, Jesslyn and me chipped in to get a perfume as present for James. Somehow I felt it's ex... lol

Rain that day, super sian, but still what has agreed cannot go back on words de mah. So we still went in the end. Walked to the wrong Costa Sands, wasted the $1 for the 'unique' UV chop. Haha~\

*Saw Jeremy Sng! It's such a small world!

The only sec sch friends attended were our group + Xueli + YL... The other groups outnumbered us le! But 胜在精而不在多 haha~ consolation eh?

Food there was ok, but I mistaken the 芝麻酱油油条 for 芝麻酱油肉... Stupid me~ Haha~ I liked the cake more actually haha!

Long time never see Xueli liao... She's working at some Canadian bank which I don't know what's that la. Banking jobs are stressful. Then YL working as some lab technicians, hmm... looks like everyone is doing fine.

Had a good chat with Xueli and YL on our way back on the train. *Seriously, I won't take a cab unless there is no bus/mrt lor... Chatted about uni life, army life and our ambitious overseas trip! YL wanted to go Australia while Xueli and I wanted to go Taiwan. Haha~ Hope my dream can come true ba!

Settlers Cafe gathering

This gathering was so sudden. No la~ Actually Geraint has pre-amp me liao, just that I so busy until I forgotten it le. Haha~

These are the people who went:
1. Me
2. Edwin
3. Geraint (organiser)
4. Weilong
5. Leon
6. Edmund

It's a long long time since I last saw Edwin. I think the last time I saw him was on 11 Nov 2008 ORD dinner! Now Jansen and Zar can be the record holder now. Didn't change much, just that hair a little bit longer lol HP changed to samsung onmia. Gd choice anyway... And he hasn't hear my lame jokes for a long long time liao wahahaha~

Had subway sandwiches as dinner whereby Edmund keep 爆料 on k9. Hmm, it's a big change there now! Heng, I zao fast fast! As the saying goes: Benja跑得快,一定有古怪!Haha!

It's too bad that the outlet at North Canal Road is closed on every Monday. In the end we went to SMU outlet instead.

There I had the most complicated game ever. Look at the number of card decks and the game board~ It covered up the whole of the big big coffee table literally. 拜托,玩游戏简简单单就好了咯!适合我这种不动脑筋的人士……

Today marks the last day at 5IP @ Tuas. Nothing to be remembered there. The thing which left the deepest impression was actually the makeshift toilets~ It's exactly the same I saw in 遇狼岛 just different colour only!

Here's a couple of the toilets' photos.

橙色几亮一下

臭到~~

I look forward to this coming long wkend! Thinking of it just made me high!!! Oh yeah!

No comments: