2008-09-08

Busiest day of the month?

I think today is the busiest day of September lor.

1stly, morning exercise. This one chop chop finish it...

2ndly, without anybody telling me no need to clean houses, I went to clean. After I've cleaned about 5 houses, then someone told me the houses already cleaned.

3rdly, bathe. Then spring cleaning for the month!

4th, combing.

5th, took some of the living things out.

6th, trips for 4 of the living things. Helped to send them off.

7th, 摇身一变当个清道夫15分钟。


A little rant here...
Others leh? So far, I saw GK, ZJ (no K in front pls) and JY most hardworking liao. Others hor, if I'm not wrong, they haven't do a single thing for the day lor. Basketball to siam the whole thing. Yeah, they did the H2O session, but not enough.

Ok, I admit I took the initiative to do a little bit extra, then ended up having lunch a bit late. But I didn't receive calls/SMS from them, at least ask me la! Whole lot just go off with me doing those unfinished work which is supposed to be done before lunch. And it's a lot earlier lor.

And when I appeared before them, then they just give those comments 'Oh?! Why you late?' 'I forgot about you' 都是一些烂借口。

Then some sleep sleep sleep all the way. Please auto a bit. 肚子饿又见你自动找吃的?

原来日久见人心……好人难做。

Sometimes I heck care them and just go to lunch myself, but that's because I already asked them and they slowly taking their own sweet time dolling themselves up. Anyway, I used to it liao, just a meal only...

又忙又累,像条狗酱。

No comments: