2008-09-04

罗忆诗

大马另一位创作型女歌手。其中一首‘别再哭了’不错听。



Hmm... It seems as the ORD draws nearer and nearer, there have been more outings being organised. Especially for OCT/NOV/DEC batch, enjoying their last 2-3 months in more fulfill way. They even want to organise an ORD overseas trip - to Malaysia lar!

Decided to sell of my trustworthy Sony Ericsson K750i for $100. Did a firmware update (R1DB001) just now. Never know they had rectified the problem. I remembered more than 2 years ago when I did the same thing. Yeah, the phone can be updated to a newer firmware (R1BC002 from R1N035), but you can't select the menu language other than English, i.e. you can't select other APAC languages! But the phone can read and write chinese characters though.

Next to go will be my Nokia N73. I bought it for the sake of symbian system, wanted to try out how is it work like. Conclusion is that I don't like symbian. The only thing I like it is that I can change the font and it will be able to display East Asian language characters (Chinese, Korean and Japanese). Other than that, it is just laggy and the functions built-in are as basic as possible. The developers want you to find programs to replace those features.

Next to come is Sony Ericsson. I still find using SE phones has the best experience. Very smooth and fast and you get what you want in just short moments. My next phone most likely will be C905. Yeah, Samsung is good as well, but menu is laggy. Don't know about LG, I guess it won't differ too much from Samsung.

No comments: