2008-09-25

25/9/2008 Johor Baru Outing

*Ytd night something unexpected happened. TZY was treated as food by KSELB.

Ahh... again...

I picked today as the auspicious day because most of the people I wanted them to go are available.

Who went?
1. Me
2. SK
3. Shi Hao
4. Yun Zhen
5. Jia Yun
6. Kenny

At first, I wanted to go there as soon as I'm out of the work, together with others. But then yesterday YZ said he wanted to go, but he has DA today and he needed someone to accompany him to clear the custom (first timer). So he picked me...

Then went home to rest 1st lor, he asked me to wait for his call. Then he still can be late. =.= Never mind, it's just 5 minutes late.

Took 170 cross over to JB. YZ passport I saw the photo I was like OMG WTF LOL... Haha, doesn't even look like him now from the photograph lor. Never know he also go M'sia quite frequently.

Met them at city square. Everything went smoothly until the trip from city square to holiday plaza. SK, SH and YZ shared a cab while me, JY and Kenny shared another. The interesting thing was that we arrived earlier despite we left later. Somemore our RM8 compared to their RM10. LOL. Pity for YZ because he left his handphone on the cab... =.= Still can say never mind...

I must say this again 好心有好报.

Bought National Treasures 2 DVD. Already watched part 1, hope it's a nice show for part 2. Browsing for so long until YZ and Kenny cannot tahan at KFC liao...

Walked to Taman Sri Tebrau since it's nearby for dinner. 他们好像山芭出来酱,没有过马路酱。只是过马路罢料,弄到酱high... 有时候是看你敢不敢。lol Ordered 马来风光、麦片虾、田鸡、豆腐、药材鸡. Not too bad, but it's not the best meal I've eaten lor.

Came with free kelapa... I felt it would be wasteful so I dig the coconut flesh out to eat, they laughed at me because the stall owner scared not enough to eat, so he brought out another kelapa... OMG... It's not 大胃王比赛 lor! We scared 1 kelapa per pax.

And the drinks were all big sized jugs! Yeah, it's jugs not mugs. 肚子超涨咯!Billed RM150. RM25 per pax. YZ not enough $ to pay me RM25, had to use SGD50c... So pathetic meh? RM30 is not enough de lor. It's not S$30 leh.

Bought some snacks and 口香糖 back. Don't want to come back empty handed.

Stucked at SG customs for 20 over minutes... Super super slow, they had to wait for me. 5 rows for other passports, more than 5 rows for SG passports, more foreigners and locals entering SG at that time... No wonder la.

SH and SK went woodlands direction while the rest headed to Kranji. Then Kenny and JY headed to JY's house. What happened next I don't know... Wahaha!

Tired, but overall it's still a satisfactory trip. Sorry to have Kenny and YZ having to wait for us to finish purchasing and sorry to all having to wait for me to clear the custom. Thanks to SH and YZ for the N2 attitude, sprained leg liao still join in the fun.

No comments: