2008-09-13

12/9/2008 Last Temasek Club Outing

It was the last outing at Temasek Club and it was the biggest of all 4 outings I attended.

List of people attended:
1. Me
2. Bay
3. Shi Hao
4. Nigel
5. Joo San
6. Edmund
7. Samuel
8. Kenny
9. Leon
10. Wei Long
11. Nicky (Organiser)
12. Joseph
13. Jansen
14. SK
15. Wai Lon + a female friend
16. Francis
17. Edwin (super super special guest)
18. Geraint

Went to pick up Bay at Jurong Point, took AYE to Clementi to pick up Shi Hao and Nigel. Never expect AYE to be heavily congested. It's after working hours, everybody heading home mah.

Along the way, Joo San called, a first for me, asking me if can pick him up. Anyway he left early for clubbing later, 1st to leave. LOL

After abandoned the batch of people at Temasek Club, I went out to pick up the 2nd batch (Kenny, Edmund, Leon, Samuel the chatterbox, Wei Long). What the hell~ They used money tactic to keep my mouth shut. Fine, I won't complain... Haha!

The show already started when I went into the Karaoke room. Joo San was super high... LOL... Perhaps a warm up? Francis was good at singing, on par with Jansen and Joseph.

Jansen still deny don't like Gary Cao. But in fact he kept browsing for his songs for 3 times! Haha, he paid me back by singing Gary's songs as birthday present lol... Think the buffet made him can't go on high pitch. Meanwhile some of the songs I picked were so 冷门 that only I know how to sing. =.=

Subsequently, Nicky and Kenny left for airport. Then at the same time Nicky picked up Edwin. Edwin very on for this outing, so he came. And he stayed until 2am! Think he 缔造神话料. 果然够朋友, thanks for coming!

Then Shi Hao and Nigel left with Joseph. Bay and SK wanted to leave with Joseph, but Bay's laptop was in my car and the car was at airport! LOL He had no choice but to wait for the laptop lor.

Then SK started mahjong + red wine session. Super high class sia... LOL I'm not so pro at this, so I sticked to singing. Didn't check out on the pool side. Haha

At the later part of the Karaoke session, 曾经一度只剩我跟Jansen. LOL... The Karaoke was ours! 但是我越唱越饿 and I don't dare to order food. all the way home lor.

The Channel 5 team (Wei Long, Geraint and Leon) was very high when singing. Their screaming led me left the room for that while. On the other hand, the channel 8 team (Me, Jansen, Edwin) had a lot of songs unfinished.

Other than Joo San, Nigel, Shi Hao, Joseph and Francis. All left the place after 2am. Except for me, Edwin, Wai Lon + female friend, all others left in 2 cabs, Bukit Timah cab and Woodlands cab.

Reached home at 2.40am. Tired.

Wonder when is the next outing? It seems like going in no direction. Looks gloomy. I only think of ORD Dinner liao lor.

No comments: