2008-08-16

This week was smooth and sailing for me. Let me explain why.

Monday 11 Aug
On off. National Day mah. No need to report for work. Oh yeah!~

Tuesday 12 Aug
Have to work night shift. Never mind, everybody has to contribute their part. Somemore, the colleague I worked with is not problematic one.

Wednesday 13 Aug
If not for the meeting, I could have reached home before 11A.M. Bad news sia... =.= But then, went Mac Mac with Shi Hao, first since I knew him during the training course. So long ago liao...

Thursday 14 Aug
Managed to escape from super super SK. Pity them. The most sien thing they repeated thrice in just that morning. Shan't say what was it. I was involved in some other work.

Afternoon I conducted lesson on the newcomers. A first in Kindergarten. I don't want to de lor. But Wei Hao, LKC and CTK kept pushing me to do it. I don't want to be 坏人 lalalala...

Had a chat with Shi Hao. But as I went on and on... He almost fell asleep. LOL...

Wei Hao kept suan-ing my English, saying my English is comparable to MaGnesium. I can't pronounce 'gymnasiast' and 'spannar'. Sian to 100%.

Friday 15 Aug
Again, I managed to escape! I no need to run. After the event, heard from those who went for the run, they re-affirmed my stand. Wahaha...

Again, Mac Mac with Shi Hao and Yun Zhen. Last minute they said they don't want to go because of some reasons.

Went to fetch Choo and Bay. Bay now realised how unpopular he was back in Kindergarten. Then went to fetch dominic. Everybody now needs my car. Sien...

15/8/2008 Temasek Club
List of people who attended the outing:
1. Me
2. Choo
3. Bay
4. Jansen
5. Dominic + a female friend
6. Wai Lon + a female friend
7. Joseph + Josephine
8. Geraint
9. Wei Long

Felt honoured when Choo said he liked working with me the most. Of course la! I'm talkative, but I talk selectively and I talk everything under the sun mah! Some people just can't find the good things out of me.

Picked the song 復刻回憶 by 方大同&薛凯琪. Never expect Choo koped the song and put it as message ringtone. Nice sia... Must see is who introduced de mah...

Last TC (no pun intended) outing tentatively fixed on 12 Sept.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olympics updates

Sad, didn't manage to catch the re-telecast of opening ceremony (part 2). I want to see the very last part when 李宁 went to 点燃火炬.

乒乓:恭喜新加坡晋升总决赛,这次对垒中国队欲夺金牌。一路走来不容易。但有没有想过,其实这场比赛是中国对中国咧?

羽球:男双韩国对丹麦,这场比赛不错看。好过大马对新加坡的那场初赛整条街。韩国队员眼明手快,反应敏捷。丹麦的不懂做莫有一点迟钝酱,接不到球,发现时球都已落到地上。女单总决赛是中国对中国,不用看料啦……还有恭喜大马李宗伟晋升总决赛。

游泳:那个
Phelps恐怖56789下。已经拿下7面金牌料,离他的8面金的目标不远。中国那个14岁水手也很夸张下,年纪小小不过表现异好。以后前途无量。

No comments: