2008-08-27

Choo YP

This is the sequel to my post dated 19 July 2008.

He's the same batch as Bay ZZ. But he graduated on 1 June. Bay is disrupted for his computer studies on 31 July, don't know when can graduate. Not interested to know also, because he will graduate later than me for sure. Haha!

Anyway, no matter what happens, Choo always leave earlier than Bay. Wahaha!

Why I link these 2 men who differ so much in physical appearance? Because they joined in at the same time and studied at the same school. Somemore they live very very near. Woodlands leh! But personalities are so different.

Ok, back to topic. Today I'm going to talk about this guy whom I knew back in April 2007. He used to take 'stone'. But ever since after some ki-siao 1s smelt his hands as some delicious drumsticks and just couldn't resist themselves, he took 'maximum craziness' liao. Not because of this incident though.

He complained to me. But I told him it's not my idea lor. I just follow the instructions for me. Until a few months before he graduated, he took back the stone again. He was so happy.

He is forever open-minded and can chat everything under the sun. That's why I like talking to him. Of course he would teach me some professional things so that I could improve myself while still studying now.

He likes watching TVB dramas! But of course selectively watch lar! If not, his whole life is just watch TVB dramas lol. Recently had a kopi session with him. As usual, even after he graduated and we went on different paths liao, we still can talk cock sing song non stop for 2 hours. Wahaha~ Sometimes you just need the right person with the right frequency lor.

No comments: