2008-08-31

16/8/2008 Jonathan's Farewell Dinner

By now, Jonathan should be in Holland enjoying le ba! Haha! He's there to start his university studies in aeronautical engineering. Sounded chim! 1 year later, I'm going to take his path, but it's electrical and electronic engineering (EEE in short). Don't eee ok? It's the course I chose.

Don't blame the organiser, he didn't invite me. It was me who volunteered to go. I'm the only one from my batch to attend this dinner.

List of people who attended:
1. Me
2. Choo
3. Bay
4. Joo San
5. Wei Qi
6. Jonathan
7. Charleston
8. Anthony
9. Wei Hao (Had to do make up, so he was late!)

I was super punctual that day. 5.45pm reached Somerset MRT station. But I saw no one. Maybe I was early? So I waited until...

Choo and Bay came! I then saw Ah San already standing there a few metres away from me waiting. Paiseh, didn't notice him. LOL~

But I want to this organiser! He wanted to organise this, but he himself was late by 8 minutes. Shan't spell out the name. Those who attended will know who I'm talking about. LOL~

We went to 新旺香港茶餐厅 Cineleisure branch. Oh... I never knew Marina Square also had a branch as well. Well, I ordered baked rice + chicken chop ($9.90) and 奶茶 ($2.90). Prices exclude 17% tax. Food and drink were not bad. But I felt that the restaurant is a tad small to accomodate the crowds in Orchard, especially the round cubicled seats.

While having the meal, we chatted a lot of stuff. Mostly related to NS with the rest is related to what happened to them after they ORDed. Ah San and me updated them the recent events/incidents happened. Although everybody hated the topic, but it was nice to bring back the memories we had back in NS.

Wei Qi signed up for their membership. Gotten a bottle of red wine FOC. We opened it after the dinner. Wei Hao don't let me go home, insisting that I must drink some of the red wine before I could go. Okie lor, I drink a few mouthful at one go... LOL~

After that they went clubbing. I'm into those stuff so I home sweet home...

No comments: