2008-08-30

New Desktop

Just did a major works to my desktop:

1. Major clean up of files and icons.
2. Installed dock program.
3. Hid taskbar and icons of My Documents, My Computer, My Network Places etc.
4. Removed Recycle Bin icon through a special way I learned from forums. Note that this is different from My Documents, My Computer icons whereby they are easier to remove/hide.
5. Customized/arranged the icons on my dock.

Now the desktop looks really clean!


Click on the image for a 100% view.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited: updates

After using the dock for about 45 mins. Was very unsatisfied with it, so I uninstalled. It's not the program itself, but my computer is too laoya. Very lag even I just open Firefox, MSN and media player. The above screenshot will be the history liao. LOL...

Only thing remains is the small little widget which displays the ORD countdown timer. LOL...

No comments: