2008-06-07

Wii Party + ORD Dinner

6 June 2008.
This has been the topic since March/April.
Now it has been realised.

Now I found that my life is a lot more vibrant than ever. Tired of the OD. Tired of GD. Tired of DS. Tired of everything. Began to talk to those who normally won't talk to me about anything. It's not that I don't want to make friends, it's just that I don't know what to talk about when meeting up this particular person. Quite difficult sometimes. Hope everybody in Kay knows this.

After overnight work, went back to have rest. But was disturbed by those came back from the run and they were talking so loudly about this ZJ and FN. Who is going to do OD?

Initially, we were not allowed to take HDO unless the abovementioned thing is settled. Caused everyone to HIGH for a while. Everybody's afternoon schedule was certain and uncertain at the same time.

CERTAIN - refers to today was a very important day. Everybody has scheduled themselves to turn up for the ORD dinner in the evening.

UNCERTAIN - refers to the HDO that we going to take. It was not until 11.45am when we knew the outcome.

What caused this? Frankly, I don't think anyone of us except ZJ and FN should be blamed. ZJ could have explain the whole situation a bit more clearly and FN should know that if "JD" is taken off, very likely it would be replaced with an OD. It's very simple concept.

Then, 5 of us, namely, Bay, Leon, Dominic, Charleston and me went to Dominic's uncle's house. Scooter and Tiny are so cute... Then we set off to Geraint's house for the Wii. Edwin and Shi Hao last minute cannot make it and Yun Zhen doesn't want to go. GAD la you.

I became the blur sotong again, treating a concentrate as 'consumable drink'. This was the second time I did this. I don't know why. I just couldn't tell the difference between a concentrate and 'diluted drink' and when I take sips of the concentrate, my only comment is 'it's so sweet'.

Played Mario Kart, Wii Sports and WarioWare: Smooth Moves.

Mario Kart Wii
Compared to the session on 16 May, this game now has more unlocked things which is a good thing! Rainbow Road was what they claimed to be the hardest route around (even harder than the Rainbow Road in gamecube). But I got first place the first time I played it using King Boo and its flame runner. They suspected me playing Mario Kart secretly behind their back.

Wii Sports
Liked tennis and bowling as usual. But this time, I had more experiences on both games and really improved in both games, though it's not perfect la. Still don't like baseball and got better impression with boxing as well.
Thrashed Charleston in bowling, got 4 consecutive strikes in a row. Final score 202.
Tennis, skills improved, comparable to Bay's one. And to Bay, you're not prince of tennis ok? lol

WarioWare: Smooth Moves
This time round Bay can actually know what's this game about. Super Lame Game lor! Small games but very funny la.

Oh ya, Joseph also bought a set of Wii. I think the Kay Nite Club is going to start a Wii trend. Interested but also feel that might get sick of it in no time. Also, it's not cheap. See how Yun Zhen, Shi Hao and Bay their decisions on Wii. I gave up on upgrading my computer to support the latest games liao. My computer is an antique.

The whole bunch of us played Wii until 7pm when Choo called he and Jansen already at Soh's place, waiting for the rest to come. We then reluctantly packed up everything and set off for the prestigious dinner by taxi.

- Choo and Jansen the earliest to arrive
- Yun Zhen alighted at the wrong bus stop, 1 stop earlier
- Shi Hao and Edwin managed to get out of hell and made their way here, faster than us!
- Surprised that Joseph brought his GF there

Everybody was chit chatting and making fun of each other with jokes and whatever. Mentioned not to bring army life into civilian life, we tried but we have no choice. We are too used to the army life. Anything we can also relate to army. Funny also la. Dinner was nice. At a discount price of $5.50 it's good liao. Though we shouldn't have paid. And after everything was over, we had super crazy + crappy photo taking session. The noise generated almost caused MATA to come over. Ok, whatever, I want the photos.

Later sent Baxter, Choo, Bay, Leon, SK to Bukit Batok MRT then Zhi Hao to his house. I tried to be a nice person by offering the ride. Those living in the east side took Joseph's ride and those living near Bukit Timah took 157 home. When contacted them, found out that actually they were quite near to where I was but rejected my offer... Cincai la, they happy that they can take bus can liao lor.

When will be our turn? I know some initial ideas had already formed. But now is not the right time to work on it. I hope to have our very own ORD dinner for our batch + SK batch since both ORD dates are so near.

Photos? Wait till I've gathered the photos first lor! Any more events which I didn't think of, I would just update on the next post with the photos.

Name list of attending personnel:
1. Bay
2. Yun Zhen
3. Dominic
4. Me
5. Geraint
6. Leon
7. Wei Long
8. Jansen
9. Jason
10. Edwin
11. Shi Hao
12. Anthony*
13. Ang
14. Joseph + GF
15. Mun Wei*
16. Jonathan Chua
17. Wei Hao
18. Zhi Hao*
19. Charleston*
20. Wei Qi*
21. Baxter*
22. Choo*
23. SK

Total: 24
Names with a asterisk: ORDed
Names without a asterisk: Waiting to collect their ICs.

No comments: