2008-06-22

Surprises, surprises and more surprises

Haiz... I'm so disappointed in Nicky. Shan't talk more on him.

Surprise 1: Never knew that the biscuits or "heong beng" I bought from Teluk Intan were so popular. Almost all 36 were finished on the first day. Nobody has complained about them, so I suppose it's a good thing ba!

Surprise 2: Jansen have this good idea of having ORD trip, just for those ORD between Oct and Dec. Trip to Malaysia la! I think he got influenced by me because I just came back from Perak state and shared with him the nice place and nice food there. That's the power of peer influence!

Surprise 3: There're worms in the curry puffs! I only got to know it after I already ate one le! The most disgusting thing is that you knew it when you saw only half-body of the worms!

Surprise 4: Yun Zhen failed his driving test. Ironically, he said parking is very easy at the start of the month, driving the Honda Fit somemore. But the truth is he failed at vertical parking. Not because of skill, but I think he never 拜神 on that day ba~ Unlucky day for him. Confirm pass on 2nd try la!

Surprise 5: I got to drive the 6166 to camp yesterday! I had never expect this!

Surprise 6: Yun Zhen's father don't allow him to drive his WISH around. Then what's the point of learning driving lei?

Surprise 7: Saw Zi Long at the OCBC bus stop before I boarded 198. Wondered what he was doing here till he told me that he was looking for handphones.

Surprise 8: Yin Boon progressed very smoothly and very fast for her class 3A. She passed her Final Theory just 1 attempt yesterday. Look forward when she drives us around ba!

Outing 1
Went out with Chee Chuan on Thursday 19 June 2008 to pass some local delights to him and the same time gave him a chance to treat me for birthday present. Had chicken chop and 'German' hotdog (realised I don't know how to spell SAW-SAGE) as what Chee Chuan call it. Overall, I found it quite average only.

After which, Chee Chuan bought another 15 sotong rings from the don't know whatever British takeaway chain stall. Although they don't look nice, but the taste was rather good. At first I thought they were onion rings. But will get sick of it quite easily.

Outing 2
Then today went out again, for the my 4-01 clique dinner. Had dinner at Jurong Point's Swensens with Yin Boon, Sharon, Jesslyn and Huai'an. I had Chicken Baked Rice ($11.50). As usual, it is Swensen's all time favourite. I find western food quite average only, eat here eat there also the same. I still prefer chinese food lo.

Ya, I know I very low class. Without adding the 'please' word. Keep repeating 'more more more'... Too used to the kopitiam style of calling liao.

Yin Boon and Sharon bought me a nice looking birthday card. What I want to 'diao' was that the Kbox offer is on again! LOL =.= This time round there's no closing date. But the only T&C is that it must be on a weekday.

Yup, they still know me very well. I haven't say out the lame part and they knew it beforehand liao. LOL... Huai'an still 'praise' me for being so skilful at 'souring' people. No choice la, some people must wake up their ideas. LOL!

Wanted to have earthquake but they like so full like that. There goes the chance of tasting the mega ice-cream.

JP's KPools closed down liao. Don't know why, but most likely the business not good lo. In the end went to see what's on the cinema screens, but not to our liking. So in the end, everybody went home after the dinner.

Me, YB and Sharon walked home. Jesslyn took bus and Huai'an walked home too. As we walked, the overseas trip thingy pop up again. This happened almost 2 years ago, when we agreed to go Malaysia one day by ourselves. Now, we are more ambitious, we want to go beyond Malaysia, maybe Hong Kong or Taiwan.

No comments: