2008-01-07

Little update here

Morning wake up at 9.
After breakfast (oops, I 差一点 written as brakefast! LOL), went to make a pair of new spectacle (oops, I 差一点 written as spectable! LOL). It's a half-framed one. Aiya, difficult to describe it here la (because my vocabulary is very PTE LTD...) So will just PO a picture here. Yeah, Chuan will love my 自恋照... OMG

Then on the way went to order a new fridge. It's a Toshiba 401L model. Quite energy efficient. 852 kWh per year, don't know true or not? But anyway, it's cheap can liao. $7XX.

On the way home, 巧碰 Calvin... 久违不见的Calvin! It's more than a year since I last saw him. He didn't change much. Can't tell he's also NSF too. At that point, he's off to somewhere la...

After which, went to see how's the new car doing. Will do a writeup on next post.

Today is very tired. First time experiencing a full time bangala... OMG!

Here's are some very comical videos I discovered on the net. It's called Usavich. Or what we call it 监狱兔.

Official website (Japanese): http://www.usavich.tv/

Part 1 to 5:

Part 6 to 10:

Part 11 to 15:

Part 16 to 20:

Part 21:

Part 22:

Part 23:

Part 24:

No comments: