2008-01-21

Food and more food + some grumbling

These few weekends have been going out with friends.

13 January 2008

Oh ya, it has been a few months' time since my last outing with Chee Wee at Cafe Cartel at Plaza Singapura.

So this time round, we met up at Billy Bombers at Marina Square.

I ordered Fried Chicken meal (aiya, come up this myself la... the actual name I don't know la... some bi-li-ba-la English...). The rest of them ordered Naked gun a.k.a super upsized burger.

Oh ya, also ordered 开胃菜.

The plate of meal served was a very big sized one, heng I could finish it la. Quite nice.

就是它!

19 January 2008

This time round, I had a mission to complete. That is to buy a pair of canvas/leather covered shoes. Chuan is the consultant, which I think 废的. lol

Ok, we went to Queensway Shopping Centre at noon, whereby it's the right place for shoes and clothes etc. Upon reaching there, had a meal first. I was not hungry at that time, just had a chicken burger and nothing else.

Then, after providing ourselves with energy and the stomach to work, we then hunt for the right pair of shoes. I kept searching high and low, even had to turn my head up and down to look for it before I finally settled down on the canvas Nike shoes. (No pic to PO) Total damage: $99

Mission accomplished! But that's not the end.

We proceeded to Novena Square. Chuan wanted to look for animal shirt, ok la... At least he bought something for himself.

Had a very early dinner. OMG... I also don't know why. Had Korean Cuisine. Their barley tea tasted like 超淡味的咖啡. The hotplate Chicken was alright. The chicken soup was obviously kimchi soup. Total damage: $12.

Then I said I wanted to meet up with "Beach Boys", we went separate ways. In the end I found their hiding place @ partyworld... Very ulu place la...

There, they were so high lor... the whole place is in a mess, with newspaper, snacks lying around. LOL... Stand-by area then you know. *grin*

Only left the last 1 hour, and they were skipping the songs after just enjoyed it till the chorus. I only sang 徐若瑄 + 曹格 (I Still Believe) with Jordan.

And the 翻版费玉清又复活了!

发泄

烦啊!而且我相信上头的应该对我有反感咯……虽然说这里改一下那里改一下是免费的,但要不是因为当初直接丢东西给我做,我也不会那么犯贱找碴啦!

这次的考验真的比07年12月来得更艰巨。对我来说,目前剩下的挑战就是这个了。不需要烦年尾的。

话说早在去年尾我就拟定好上半年的‘叶子’
(<-密语来的,我知道就好了)了,并清楚表明。可是结果是我完全没有预料的,也是最坏的结果。搞什么啊!

后来,我就去力争那些属于我的东西。终于得到啦,这次我不管人家怎么看我,我自己始终觉得我给的理由合情合理,人家要得到的都不能给跟我一样好的理由。不是我要拽,我的理由大家都知道。另一方面,
世上没有一样东西是十全十美的,没有一样是能满足众人的。我能了解‘他’的感受,这个位子真不好做,给我都不要啦。

有些更加够力,之前最热门期间,X却'叶子',现在还要再来一次,看到都火大。不是说不能'叶子',但要看看下几时'叶子',试探反应嘛,要自动一点。最可怜的是那些两头不着岸的,真的是被当替死鬼料咯。

帮人在任何时刻是看情面,也看双方面的。但假如是单方面,那就太不应该了,终告失败。做好人是可以,但不能做到底做到出位,不给人欺负都假。说我自私?说我霸道?说我人品不好?怎么讲我不管,何不尝自问是谁恶人先告状?

所谓‘命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求’,劝其他的看开点啦!

No comments: