2008-01-30

Some updates

YB wanted to invite me to go over to her house to celebrate Chinese New Year festival on the 9th Feb, which is the 3rd day of CNY. But too bad, I'll still be in Malaysia on that day.

Congrats to Sharon for her overseas study trip to China. 5 months didn't meet liao, must find an auspicious day to meet up. At the same time, update each other with the latest news. I think my impression of her still stop at August 2007. I think likewise for her impression on me lo.

ATP on Monday. Overall it's just another range only... All of us talked about the extra money and whoever got the money shall treat the rest Nasi Lemak. LOL... In the end, no one gets the money and pity Geraint - he just near missed it!! Alamak, next time work harder lo.

Got back at around 11pm le. Wow, the whole building was happening la... For the first time in history, I've seen so many people staying back. Never get to see this in the future though.

Some of the details are not to be revealed. Only I know. Haha

Overall, it was a nice experience la.

No comments: