2008-01-12

Completed my driving lesson!

Took a half day off on Thursday then went for driving lesson... Before that, "ManaGer" actually he called me to swap OD... But I refused la and used this driving lesson as an excuse. Ok la, I know actually it's the same at the end of day but ultimately it more more less less affect your mood for that day de mah.

The driving lesson was ok, it was the last official lesson for class 3 manual.

Luck was not on my side... It rained during the lesson but otherwise before and after the lesson. =.=
Then it rained so heavily that I mistook the middle pole as the front pole when doing vertical parking. Malu lo...

Took one day off on Friday, booked driving revision lesson liao. Then uncle smsed me, telling me his new car (to be elaborated in later part of this post) plate number. Nothing special, just a very normal car plate number.

The driving lesson was ok, much better than the one on Thursday la... At least no downroll, no pole mistaken, bla bla bla... LOL I saw the car no. 185, which YZ kept telling me the instructor is #%!*($... LOL But I never to get to see his face lo. Saw WL there...

After which, I realised my ez-link card was running out of $$, so on the way home, I went to JP to top up and then walk walk see see lo...

Then after that went to meet up uncle and we headed down to the car dealer there to collect his new car.

It's Honda Fit 1.3GF, a new model which was just released in Japan on October 2007. The car is pearl white in colour, a colour which goes well with the privacy glass. The car is big, much bigger than I expected la... Then because of the car has just relased, the owner manual is only available in Japanese. Can't read lo. No catalogue to browse through as well. =.=

I like the meter, everything should be there is there, and there is extra infomation presented, including those funny looking icons... Don't know what do they stand for. I also like the calculation (or estimation) made by the car on average fuel consumption, instant fuel consumption and the estimated distance before the fuel tank is empty.

Now main focus is to fight for the CNY leave and to pass TP test on the first attempt which is on 1 Feb.

For those who don't know how Honda Fit looks like, here's the picture:

No comments: