2007-10-07

I'm so bored...

As I tell myself, don't go for driving practical lessons on weekends and during peak-hour period on weekdays, now I'm very bored.

So bored until I looked for my beloved A level General Maths Ten-year-series book to do some questions. Started with a relatively easy topic: Maclaurin's Series. I afraid I might lose out a lot by forgetting most of the knowledge... LOL

To me, the most difficult topic would be integration. I wouldn't say it is difficult until I cannot tackle it, but it involves some of the thinking before you execute your 'sword' on it. LOL

Maclaurin's series is something like this, virtually all expressions can be found in terms of powers of x.


Down-sized view: Click on the pic to get the 100% view


I guess I'm just too bored liao.

No comments: