2007-10-22

High

Few updates here.

Don't know why, I'm feeling more and more high...

Actually there're a lot of reasons contribute to this, I'll list down.
1. Didn't kena Welcome Guard
2. 3.5 days off, when I only entitled to 2 days only
3. 4-day leave
4. Since taking Argo, I began to like him more
5. AM needs a few months to process, so no worries!
6. I like my bunk, discreet location

But then, there're still spoilers though. Be aware of *******... Ever since that incident, I always thought that it happens once in the blue moon. But now I experienced it myself, luckily he met me... If not, he'd suffer like hell.

Received a bad news... WTF!!!

Today went for class 3 practical again. Passed subject 2.04 and 2.05. The instructor was good, he was the only one to pinpoint my surname out... OMG... Is like so obvious la... I told him I'm not a local lor. Then he asked why wouldn't I earn my Class 3 licence in Malaysia...

You think I don't want meh?! I also want and it's much cheaper...

But no choice la... Since I can't get it in Malaysia, then I have to get it here lor.

At the end of the lesson, he said my driving was swee swee... Huh, good meh?! I still have problem with clutch - causes the car to jerk when changing up gear. Couple of times engine stalling also. Aiya, whatever la. But the clutch problem is something I really need to improve on.

Hmm... I don't think I went out with my campmates for any outing wor, except for 1 driving lesson. That one was purely coincidence. Few instances occured whereby they asked me for kbox... But I really got something on la, if not I'd join liao. Quite a failure like that. Hmm... everybody is like so busy like that. If you're one of them and is reading this post, gonna tell you this: can ask me out de: movie, eat, sing also can... I don't want to collect dust at home.

No comments: