2007-10-07

Facebook

Think this is the latest hit ba...
Just sign up for this... Actually a few friends had sent invitations asking me to sign up and join the fun. But just ignored them, too lazy though.

Today quite free.. so sign up to see what it offers.

Signing up is a total breeze, completed in 5 mins. But the catch is later on.

After signing up... hover around to see some of the controls, the features, the profiles. I must say it takes weeks or even months for me to have a fully set-up profile! Too much things and I think there are really too much things to be put up in the profile. It looks messy though...

I don't know la... That is the first impression of facebook.

Also, I don't know the HTML codes... Don't really know how to edit. I guess my profile is really clean and simple. haha

No comments: