2007-10-03

Donuts!

Today boliao leh
After went for driving lesson (my first time learning on public roads!), I went downtown to buy donuts.

The queue isn't long, waited half an hour for my turn.

Wouldn't say much on the donuts... See the picture la!

Come back to the driving lesson, I find that I perform better outside than on circuit.
Today learned quite a lot, 'cause it broke away from the congested circuit. I get to shift to 4th gear, maintain focus, how to do merge lanes, how to change lanes when an obstruction lies ahead.
The instructor today said I did very good, not just good only. 'Cause I asked him "So far so good?" I was like so happy and glad to hear that. But that doesn't guarantee 100% pass on 1st attempt of TP test.

Yesterday's driving lesson... Sorry to stun my instructor, I should have told him to teach me how to do turns in tighter bends. But so far, without his teachings, I can execute the turns smoothly. Also, it was my first time driving civic model. There's a bit difference when driving a city and a civic. I think own personal judgment is very important. Ultimately, you have to drive on your own without any guidance from anyone in the future.

Now it's October of the year 2007. 1 more year and I can be break free again. Time flies.
I would expect this month to be very happening as I have made promise with fellow friends to go on shopping spree. Need to buy clothes, long pants/trousers/bermuda, a pair shoes and spectacles lor.



可口的甜甜圈

示意图


1. Blueberry Glazed
2. Raspberry Dark Chocolate
3. Peanut Butter Glazed
4. Lotus Mocha
5. Double Chocolate
6. Spicy Cheese
7. Peanut Dark Chocolate
8. Coffee Roasted Almond
9. Double Chocolate
10. Hazelnut Milk Chocolate
11. Orange White Chocolate
12. Apple Cinnamon

Take a look at this: http://www.krispykreme.com/

No comments: