2007-10-20

2 sec school girl conversation ~~ ^_^

Copied from another source... hehe =p


A: oei! the thing between u and him, your parents agree already?
B: yes, my mum ok, think he quite nice, guai guai one. my dad dun like, say i too young.
A: young wat lah, no longer primary school already, scared wat?
B: hmm, i oso think so leh.
A: then he now?
B: of coz stay with me lah! my mum even called him son already leh =)
A: so good! envy you leh. my mum confirm sure cannot one. where he sleep ah?
B: sleep my room loh!
A: wah! ur mum let him sleep your room ah?
B: yeah loh.
A: say say, nice or not ah?
B: hehe, hug him to sleep better sure better than before lah
A: yeah yeah! but then hor, not tired one meh u?
B: at first a bit tired loh, but after a while used to it already. only he very active one.
A: hehe. you always make him wear or not ah?
B: of coz lah, my mum also say must wear, but he dun really like to use leh
A: sure one mah, wear sure not fun one mah. next time i have, i sure would not want him to use one. haha
B: use better lah. we still young mah. the other day hor, i must go buy biggest size one leh, must coax him then he willing to wear.
A: aiyoh. i envy you leh. i also want
B: envy for wat? oei, this weekend you free? come my house lah. sleep over lah.
A: sleep over? then i sleep where?
B: of coz sleep with me lah! normally i suffer mah, you come over can take over mah! then i leave him to your good hands already ah?
A: hehe, i can meh?
B: sure can one lah, i beside you to guide you loh~
A: hmm, ok loh, 1 time only ah.
B: you wish lah, confirm you sure like it one.


























A: no scared lah, if i really like hor, then ask my mum to buy a pure bred collie loh
B: good what! then can pair them up mah. remember must buy the biggest collar for him to wear leh, and some plastic bones. =)

No comments: