2007-10-15

Happening weekend!

Saturday, 13 October 2007

Hari Raya! Heng ah... it's not Friday.. If not, I have to call it black friday le...

Finally have the mood for shopping. So met up with Chee Chuan and we headed down to Bugis. Both of us wanted to shop for clothes... lol

MRT is unusually crowded. Just after the 2nd stop of it's pan-Singapore trip, it's already filled up with people. Got worse till City Hall.

Had lunch at BK Bugis... Nothing fantastic. All standard as usual.

The real shopping began after the lunch. I bought a T-shirt for $16.90. It's a brown T-shirt with simple but big design in gold. It goes well with trousers very easily... Now then I know. haha!

After that Chee Chuan set his eyes on those bling bling T shirts. 2 for $40. Good deal. Not bad.

After tour around the Bugis area, we got really sien. So we took train to Somerset where the shopping continued. Over there, I bought a brown (yeah, again~) tee from newbie for $28.90. Okay, the nice design made it up for the price le.

After that, we walked walked around the Orchard. I saw the real new generation of Ipods on display. The overall feel is nice but the screen a bit small. Itouch looks good but price is steep.

Over at Heeren, there's a shop selling creative products, it's located at level 3 or 4 I think. I like their merchandises. Would go there to buy some for decorative purposes one day.

Then, after months of observations, I came up with the general characteristics of NSFs. Based on these characteristics, high chances are they are NSFs lor.
1. Hang out in groups.
2. T-shirts with jeans and all-covered shoes.
3. Generally with caps on.
4. Dark skinned.
5. Thick black coloured temple.

Haha, what a lame observation I made.

Then had dinner at Cafe Cartel. Service still okay. Perhaps the business is too brisk such that they forgot to bring in my banana split and find the change for me when billing??? Seriously, I think the outlet at PS should expand by 2 or 3 times. It's just too crowded liao.

Was chatting about the songs... when Chee Chuan joked that 屋顶 must be sung when you're on the rooftop. Then I even power, I said what about 缺氧?

Sunday, 14 October 2007

Kbox outing. Not satisfied at all. The advertisement Kbox had put up says that $5++ for all sessions stipulated due to anniversary thingy? However, the real thing and the ideal one are totally opposite. I got Peng Guan to call Kbox and the personnel there replied $5++ is from 2pm to 4pm. WTH??! Only 2 hours?? Might as well choose on a normal day then act cute as students to enjoy student rate la...

I don't get how Kbox works. Is it the management? Is it the customers? I don't know. In the past, when I said follow the package timing... 2-7pm and they will stick to the timing, which was good.

Then, until 1 or 2 years ago, the duration has shortened... tio a few times already when the personnel said 2-5 pm only when I need to pay charges for the usual 2-7pm period. To make the matter worse, there weren't a lot of people 光顾 their outlets, as in when we left at 5pm, we could see a lot of rooms were vacant.

Now, what they practise is totally opposite to what the advertisement promises. Something is wrong. I don't know why. 严缺厢房

Perhaps I should try out partyworld lo...

够赏脸!

一副high样……

深情地唱……

见不得光?我有用闪光灯哦!

No comments: