2014-05-13

Work: Day 54 + Choo Choo Chicken + 7th Cylinder cafe

For most of the whole day yesterday, only me around my desk area... The rest all went to site. Morning WK did come in, but less than 1 min he went out again.

Lunch with JM at nearby food court, the $4.50 yong tau foo was the first time I've seen being served in this manner. Used some gravy to go along with the yong tau foo and the noodles when I actually wanted real dry yong tau foo. *memory flashbacks of the NTU canteen B yong tau foo stall*

SG said he got work 2nd shift and as such couldn't make it to the Korean dinner planned last week. Baituo! There goes my meetups with people already! I already almost bored to death over the weekend, that's when I very look forward to the evening. Now all gone naught liao. Had to find new people for dinner again, tried to target those people whom I called out on Saturday. Saggy, all cannot make it. Is it so busy for them?

Then YZ found out that I'm working at Siemens! How did he know that de when I'm pretty low profile since the start of work?! Omo omo omo... And what's more shrieking news is that he's quitting the current job at the end of this month. Omo omo omo... So fast change career?! *How about MBA for me in future?*

Heng still got PG who took off and was outside jalan-jalan shopping. He brought along the Choo Choo Chicken voucher, so the venue has been decided. :)

After that WK came in. Omo, I thought I was super heng, he got to work on Friday evening, Sat and Sun! Pra also worked on Sat... Omo~ Then WK said his plan for the day all disrupted by the last minute instruction - morning in office then afternoon go site with GD and JY ds.

Colleagues all jin du (actually I know they were joking away), led by WK la, keep teasing me I will be one man show. Omo~

Went SLS first to buy a thumbdrive for work use. $6 for 8 GB was really cheap leh! Then went to Bugis Village to find PG. He told me he spotted Yu Hui but the latter didn't recognise him lol.

3rd time visiting Choo Choo Chicken. Didn't get to see Sia there, has she left the venture or something? PG was sagging away by the hard truth LMAO! Ordered 8-piece ($16), 2 cham chi burger ($6.90 x 2) and tender chicken ($10). Delicious!!! Even more yang was that we chalked up the bill to be $39.80 which was close to $40! No need to top up aigoo!

看起來好好吃
肚子餓了T_T

PG似乎對這個飯糰漢堡包情有獨鍾
好吃一下

Damage: $10 (total $39.80)

After dinner as time still early, we went to this cafe called 7th Cylinder. It's a newly opened cafe and I think the 鎮店招牌 is the giant macarons. Had the neapolitan maracon ($7.90) and oreo cheesecake + hot chocolate ($7.90). Oreo cheesecake was normal, hot chocolate didn't have the so-called latte art, but the macaron was quite nice. In fact this was my first time eating macaron! First impression of it - it's too sweet! OMG, imagine the amount of sugar intake, bxds.

Began to introduce JY and SG to PG. Seems like he got interested in them after I declared they are one of the friendliest people I have ever met! He can go omo for all I care lol...

普普通通
也不算太差啦
只是沒有突出的點~

第一次吃macaron
真的很甜
不能常常吃!

Damage: $8.15 (total $16.30)

No comments: