2014-05-10

Work: Day 53 + Super boring weekend + last weekend in SG

Yesterday morning went to site early to do work and support WK. *Oops, I think I indirectly caused them to be photographed. Had I didn't order anything then this wouldn't happen.*

Again, could do a bit of work only, because have to give priority to more important works going on. Luckily got JY and SG there to chat, so that the day didn't feel so boring and mundane.

Then went Lot 1 to have a super late late lunch with them. I think it was about 3 pm already. Ordered the curry chicken rice ($5.50) as recommended by them. So in the end 4 of us had the same thing. But me and SG would like to try the 麥片炸雞飯 ($5.90) next time we were there.

After lunch, WK went back to site to support GD who was there in late afternoon to troubleshoot issues, while 3 of us decided to walk around Lot 1 and chit-chatting away. I really think they are the friendliest people around I could have liao leh!

Towards the end, I suggested why not go for ice-cream at McDonald's. Despite they need to play bowling at the company event, they quite 'on' with my idea wor. Wow, the feeling was good! :)

I had the butterscrotch+chocolate basic ice-cream ($1). JY had the same thing but SG went for the chocolate sundae ($1.50) instead. The auntie also jin cute, SG asked for more chocolate topping but the auntie said it's not she don't want to give him extra topping but she said got people looking at her. Haha 也太可愛了吧。

Over here, they orientated me what actually happened before I joined in this Feb. Ok, I want to get close and friendly with my colleagues, but this takes time. Cannot jump in and attack straight away, as it looks awkward in this way. Also they would rate people, who are the ok ones, who are the more cautious ones. Pretty good and useful info, at least now I know what I have to look out for as my career progresses... Some words have to be careful not to say it out though it applies to everybody working in company. Confidential information is not supposed to distribute to outsiders de mah. 雖然嚴格來講大家都不是真正的同事來的,但他們肯跟我這個新人分享情報,真的要感謝他們喔!

Opened a group chat room called 三姑六婆聊天室. Haha, they bxq~

Reached home at 6 pm. This week hasn't been a good week for me, still prefer last week. Aigoo...

Talk about the trip to Spain. People are giving the envious reactions after I broke the news to them. I myself is still having the mixed feelings. It's good to learn new things and get to go on an overseas trip la, but still feel sian don't know why. I thought 'ICK' would be a good start, working with WK and GD would be nice, but oh well, sometimes I don't have a choice.

For today, morning have been asking around to pull people out but failed. It's either no reply or say going Malaysia, going out whole day, going out meet friends, IPPT etc. 我請客都無人問津⋯⋯ Sua le, want me to treat have to wait till after I'm done with reservist lor. Till then I would be sooooo tired until I don't want to go out already. The feeling is like I have no friends in SG like that. Tragic? Yep.

No comments: