2014-05-04

The weather is very unforgiving + super boring weekend!

What a boring weekend!

Yesterday didn't go out to meet friends, nor go shopping nor go anywhere. Just stayed at home and revise on my work stuff. Actually I had the option to go see 羅志祥「2014舞極限之舞魂再現」世界巡迴演唱會, but it just doesn't feel tempting for me to go, partly because I got RT today morning. Imagine after concert, reach home already 11 plus 12 midnight and have to rush to go sleep and wake up early next morning. Very sian...

On the other hand, wanted to go out on Labour Day with friends - didn't see some of them for a super long time liao. But plan failed because of a family dinner. Then yesterday wanted to go out but because of the concert thingy - if cousin doesn't wish to attend, then I shall be the backup lo. In the end she went, so I stayed at home instead. Wanted to la kopi also cannot because no car.

Congrats Zhang Jie on your engagement with your fiancé! Was rather surprised yet not-so-surprised that you are getting married in Oct. Happy that got people from K9 still remember me leh, excluding my batch people. :) Hahahaha!

Today? At Morning RT, I was surprised to see YZ car parked at Maju Camp! By then already started to suspect he is taking RT session Maybe same group? After sometime into the exercises, I finally spotted him running around the parade square. He was in the first group so I conclude he came here really early to get the early slots lo.

Then also saw Wen Jie! Somemore in the same group! *Shireking out* It's been a long long time since the BMT days so it's kinda natural if he doesn't recognise me lol.

Then You Jin didn't reply to my FB message to jiak dinner and my dinner already cooked by noon time. Guess I'm stuck at home for the 2 days.

The weather is super unforgiving now. Wanted to take a nap just now but the warmth just made me feel so uncomfortable that I couldn't sleep. Now awake and using computer now. Zzz... =.=

Sometimes I really think it's not so bad to work on weekends and then rest or meet up with friends on weekday evenings instead. Might be better?

Hope next weekend would be a good one :)

No comments: