2014-05-08

Work: Day 52 + Big news!

Today Nothing big except for a news from boss. Was on my way from Kranji site back to office, just as the taxi was entering PIE, I had to tell the driver to make a U-turn back. Jia Yi saw liao also kept laughing away 哭笑不得的說,我都無奈去。The reason for going back was because I wouldn't have made it on time and boss had to go for a meeting in the afternoon. That was at 2 pm.

Was told to go on a business trip to Spain for 3 weeks. Aigoo, actually didn't really expect myself to learn this stuff *because I really lousy at it and among us already got someone who's quite 'expert' in it liao* but the idea of business trip really sounds nice la, only if it's after my reservist.

TBH, I really had mixed feelings about it. Don't know should I really look forward to it or not? Very vexed now. On surface I may look quite positive, but inside heart I'm having a big dilemma.

Haiz, actually I was hoping to get into same team as GD and WK, ultimately I have been learning quite a lot from them and start to get along with them liao. And this thing came along. But oh well, hope things turned out fine and I got to learn the rest of system too!

Had the Rendang chicken burger from BK @ Bukit Panjang Plaza for $7.95. Not bad, but the burger is so small now?! The word 'double' doesn't seem effective leh. OMG, the service was sooooo slow. BXDS.

Another surprise of the day was I bumped onto Kaster! Aigoo, so coincident that she was working on the same project but different contract. She told me that outside engineering jobs really not as rosy as we would think. Was quite shocked by the 'R&S' company pay. Aiya, first job sometimes really cannot hiam, most important is to gain experience lor.

No comments: