2014-05-11

Last weekend in SG + 母親節快樂

祝天下所有媽媽母親節快樂’!

Morning went RT for the 6th session. Saw WC and WJ there and WJ happened to be in my detail! Wasn't expecting anything for the day ds. After the 2.3 km run, next it was the hell-ish chin up training and this was when WJ sneaked up to my back wanting to become the person giving the assistance. Totally unexpected ds. Both of us are now zero fighter lol...

I think he already forgotten about me - I was the one who initiated the brief chat. Anyway he's staying in Hougang but took the effort to come all the way to Maju FCC lor, because the time taken to travel to other FCCs are about the same. But Maju FCC stands out because got direct bus. Interesting finding... He is now working in MOF so I guess things are looking good on him lo. But it was kinda confusing when he said ministry one pay may not be as good as stat board pay. Isn't it the other way around? Aigoo...

Chatted with WC too, he got difficulties clearing the 20 RT sessions (hmm, why don't do 10 IPT + 8 RT combo leh?). Weekdays work till 9 pm so cannot go RT liao, only left weekends. But even so, 3 months is not enough if he wants to do all RT sessions on weekends leh. Extend? Another 1 month more only. Mula about him~

Was nua-ing at home in the whole afternoon. Super bored leh. Last weekend in SG also no one wants to go out with me T.T Maybe next time ask colleagues for lunch/dinner/chill? Haha, if they don't mind seeing me again on weekends haha.

Evening went JP. Sis changed her phone from Note II to iPhone 5S. *Change is ok, but please don't keep toggling between iOS and Android, you don't do the data transfer, but I'm always tio bombarded with questions or asked to help do data transfer when such thing happens lor* The feeling on 5S is so similar to my previous 4S until I thought I'm using my old phone. It has the homely feel after I used iPhone for about 3 years le. Now brother also considering jump onto the iOS wagon. Omo~ Last time still say Samsung phones are the best, now? Aigoo~

Had dinner @ Grandma's. I feel that if go such places to eat 煮炒 was a bit unnecessary. If want actually those tze char stalls downstairs are pretty good le. First of all, the portion of the dishes we ordered was always smaller than I expected. Secondly, the taste also not very authentic. The worst was the KL hokkein mee, aigoo, the taste of the soy sauce was so primitive - don't have the fried feel at all - that I thought after frying the rest, the last step was to add the soy sauce to the dish. Nonetheless, did enjoy the meal over there.

After dinner, went to jiak chendol. For the first time, we could grab a table the moment we were at the entrance. Strangely, the place wasn't VERY crowded at all, akin to the situation I witnessed at Plaza Sing on a Friday meetup with Bay. Where has the crowd gone to?

Sis went to get a casing and a screen protector for the phone, then went up NTUC to buy some stuff before making our way home. I was feeling a bit tired liao, especially the bicep area!!!

Over the weekend, PG had been mentioning about JY and SG who keep appearing on my blog posts recently. I think he very 38 + kaypoh and xyy wanted to know more. But who cares, I am going to jiak ho liao with them tomorrow! How about public holiday? Mula if I can get anybody out of their house, but I also got to worry about my business trip. :(

No comments: