2014-05-02

Work: day 48 + dinner on Labour Day

Yesterday evening went JP's Men-ichi Japanese restaurant to jiak ramen. Waited for 30 mins for 6-seater inside the small outlet. *Actually I wouldn't have mind if I DON'T go out for whole day, it's getting ok*

*Spotted You Hwa! I guessed he also here to jiak din din ba*

Had the newly introduced kuro paitan tonkontsu ramen ($13.90++). In actual fact, it's a mixture of both black and white soups. Well, I almost couldn't finish the bowl of noodles! My diet could be considered as 'successful' as I don't eat a lot nowadays, 胃都變小了。


就這樣過了2014年的勞動節。

日子越過越沒什麼意義的說:不是在家休息就是在家休息。一方面沒有什麼人叫出來,另一方面要存錢來還債。


Morning went to office as usual, after checking with GD that the thing has been cancelled and he would be in office, so just follow him lo. Tried to complete those training courses ASAP, before the hectic period starts.

Raymond was back from holidays and some of us went down to have breakfast. Actually the feeling wasn't bad la, but I somehow felt out of place, afterall they are the old staff while I'm new...

Went site as I thought I would be quite bored with the work I'm going to do for the whole day. What's more is I could learn more with hands-on. *When would I attain the same level as them ah?*

Saw the sky was getting a little bit dark, said it's going to rain. Then GD suddenly said 'I think it's because of you~~'... Jokingly? MCS?!... Anyway lunch was at Sim Lim Square, as WK and GD wanted to buy some connector heads. I merely followed them that's all ds.

WK had this mutton stew. $9 for food court food?! Aigoo, I'm not a fan of mutton so I can't imagine myself having a plate of mutton + rice like that. How to eat ahhh? I had cai png instead. 填飽肚子就好了。

As for labour day holiday, it was good for JM, so-so for me and WK (I slept whole day yesterday wor, so do WK), but wasn't so good for GD. JM went to watch Amazing Spiderman 2. GD had his feet stung by bee at home. Luckily his friend is a pharmacist so could help to alleviate the situation. Then I slept and rest for full day, baituo...

The whole lot of them went for tea-break near to 5 pm. Initially I got the 衝動 to join them, but didn't in the end. Save up the awkward moments which might have happened later if I go. Somemore I wasn't being invited after Joa received the message from WK, she and GD went later. Just let them have their chats ba. As much as I would like to merge into their one cohesive and coorporative team, 有些東西是急不來的,物極必反。

And lastly, Tina last day?! This is so unexpected ds!

No comments: