2013-08-03

Movie day: Despicable Me 2 + 天台

Watched two movie on a boring Saturday: Despicable Me 2 and 天台 directed by Jay Chou.


The sequel to the original Despicable Me is back in 2013! I've always wanted to watch this light-hearted show, but 一直找不到人陪. So in the end, I watched it at home. =.=

Heng I didn't waste $$$ to watch at cinema as I find the original to be better than this sequel. Original talking about winning some pride after humiliation, failures, etc. But this sequel talks about 英雄救美?! What a mediocre plot, was expecting more from it after original had set such a high standard le.

Probably this sequel introduces the evil minions lor, but that's about it le.


Then continued to watch 天台 from Jay Chou. I think it's rather a disappointment too. The very 處女作「不能說的秘密」 was a pretty good work IMO, but this one has no substance in it. 很快就把故事帶過,突然間結尾就是兩個主角已經老了 =.=There's room for story development in the middle one lor.

Wasted 2 hours of my time. Haiz... 最近沒有什麼好電影看了……

No comments: